Lead Systems Specialist 1
Compensation: $97,466.67 - $129,450.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
I have a Job Requirement with one of our client, please go through the Job Description below and please let me know if you are interested in that. You can call me on 414-###-####Ext :: 7132 or you can drop me your updated resume to my email ...@experis.com. Sorry in case if it is not your area of interest but if you can refer anybody it will be really helpful for me.
Job Title: Lead Systems Specialist
Job Location: 23502 (NORFOLK, Virginia)
Job Duration: 2 months contract
- Completes typical installation hardware design and software programming using established standards as required. Provides detailed information to communicate design and operation to customers.
- Actively pursues additional work through change orders. Evaluates the contractual scope of work and the impact of client issued bulletins, field directives and/or scheduling changes. Communicates both technical and business related issues with the clients.
- Manages the selection, ordering, budget and delivery schedule of materials to be procured for the projects assigned.
- Secures pricing and availability from outside vendors and suppliers, mechanical and electrical subcontractors including scope, terms and conditions. May request several bids in pricing process. Oversees subcontractor payment and billing processes.
- Provides jobsite coordination for panel and field device physical locations.
- Manages and completes the loading, device verification, and commissioning of all system controllers as required. Validates complete system functionality and resolves issues with subcontractors and others to ensure proper operation. Provides accurate project as-built and commissioning documentation.
- Manages costs, billings and collections. Completes project billings in a timely and accurate format to the client. Maintains profitability goals and positive cash flow.
- Provides coaching, mentoring and technical assistance to System Technicians, Electrical Installers and System Designers. Provides technical assistance to subcontractors. Ensures that delegated tasks are done accurately, on-time, billed, within budget and within scope of the contract.
- Effectively communicates the status of projects to management as required and provides monthly forecasts of revenue, costs, and gross margin.
- Sends warranty letter to JCI customer upon substantial completion of project and ensures proper execution of warranty.
- Develops project plans and coordinates the required resources to ensure timely and cost effective installation and completion of assigned projects.
- Performs site-specific training for owner/operator on the total system in full or with assistance. Ensures owner/operator has been trained. Provides proper documentation and manuals for system operation.
- Develops and maintains viable long-term relationships with contractors, clients, consultants and subcontractors. Attends job progress meetings as required.
- Adheres to safety standards. High degree of regard to employee and subcontractor safety.
- Minimum of a technical Associates Degree with two years of field experience or four years of equivalent related field experience in the HVAC industry.
- Must have relevant technical hands on experience in systems design and commissioning of digital HVAC controls systems.
- Must have the ability to communicate technical material to a non-technical audience.
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently. Strong personal computer skills. Must have knowledge of control theory and HVAC systems. Knowledge of project accounting, costing principals and contracting preferred.
Desk 414-###-####Ext :: 7132
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...