VP, Brand Management - Keebler
FERRARA CANDY COMPANY in Palatine, IL
- Industry: Executive Management - Marketing/Public Relations
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $122,260.00 - 195,330.00 / Year*
Job Posting TitleVP, Brand Management - Keebler
Reporting to the General Manager, the Vice President Marketing, Keebler Brands serves as the point-person for developing, implementing and executing products and marketing initiatives that capture the market s attention for Ferrara s most recognized and high potential product lines. S/he will ensure our products, associated services and promotions, resonate with current and potential consumers. The incumbent will lead a team that continuously monitors marketing trends, carefully evaluates competitive products and then makes the necessary adjustments along every dimension of the consumer experience to ensure our products grow market share. Along with his/her team, this leader will ultimately be accountable for managing and developing a brand-level P&L and delivering our products growth objectives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Develop and implement innovative and exciting growth strategies and marketing plans for the portfolio. This includes owning the P&L and achieving financial growth targets.
- Survey and assess product, promotion and communication opportunities to support the organization s growth agenda. Ensure strategies are based on sound market research and competitor analysis.
- Partner with our Sales organization to ensure optimal price pack architecture and channel/customer portfolio and investments opportunities.
- Partner with R&D and Innovation to commercialize new incremental new products and platforms, incorporating best practices and demonstrating an awareness of our competitors processes.
- Collaborate and forge strong relationships with strategic partners, distributors, customers and consumers to research market needs and identify possible new product solutions.
- Participate regularly in key account reviews, shaping customer expectations and ensuring we deliver a high level of customer and end-consumer satisfaction.
- Be an expert in telling the story of our company and our brands, while possessing the skill and expertise to train others in how to do the same.
- Provide leadership to brand marketing team and ensure the achievement of product-level revenue targets and profitability.
- Continuously monitor market research, evolving consumer demographics and customer input to innovate and ensure our products will continue to meet shifting market demand.
- Partner with creative agencies and media partners to develop innovative, contemporary and demand-generating advertising and promotion campaigns. Manage agency relationships to ensure they deliver the right quality, on time at a competitive price.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Demonstrate a clear ability to influence and communicate effectively across all levels and functions within an organization.
- Possess strong business sense as demonstrated through past professional experience.
- Ability to build a world-class marketing organization and deliver predictable results.
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and operational level.
- Significant ability to interact and collaborate with executives, both internal to Ferrara and with new and potential customers.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated competence utilizing best-in-class marketing processes and practices.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience developing and executing product and marketing strategies.
- Display strong leadership skills, ability to collaborate and work across functions and a passion to grow the organization s marketing capabilities.
- Prior experience in the cookies/biscuit industry required.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
Associated topics: analyst, care, endowment, government, market, marketplace, policy, policies, public relations, relation
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!