Customer Solutions Representative
Compensation: $91,715.00 - $188,540.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
The Customer Solution representative will be the escalation point to solve complex problems that are reported by customers and regulatory agencies and to communicate the progress of the solution to the reporting employee, regulatory agencies, and/or affected customer.
The representative is responsible for ensuring all escalated customers and regulatory inquiries are resolved timely and efficiently to meet the highest service quality standards. The representative will fully track solutions and related communication activities and retain critical information concerning customer inquiries. The representative should be able to foresee, project, and recommend solutions to potential problems as well as identify broad impact issues within the company and work with all departmental management to prevent situations which cause negative customer relations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively communicates (written and verbal) with internal workgroups to resolve problems within established service levels
- Regularly communicates (written and verbal) with customers to obtain required information, set expectation for next contact and continues follow up with the customer until final resolution is determined
- Raises awareness of customer issues that may exceed service level
- Update submitters / regulators agencies of progress towards and completion of customers inquires
- Communicates recurring issues as appropriate
- Self-directed to solve escalated customer problems and selects appropriate solution path based on issue information
- Obtains additional information if required to define issue
- Document all activities and communications in issue management system
- Identifies root-cause of customer issue and recommends appropriate solution
- Able to manage multiple issues and ensure resolutions are resolved within service levels
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND PROCESS IMPROVEMENT:
- Identify opportunities and provide feedback relating to continuous company/ department improvement
- Works effectively as a team member
- Demonstrates Firstpower in attitude and relationships
Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to manage multiple problems effectively
- Knowledge of bank products and systems
- Ability to analyze problems, identify trends and recommend solutions
- Interpersonal skills to work with various levels of management and difficult customers
- Two to three years experience in bank product service/operations.
- BA, BS degree or equivalent in experience
- Experience with banking products and systems
- Two years experience written and verbal direct customer communications
Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...