Bankruptcy Single Point of Contact - Jacksonville, FL
Compensation: $80,073.33 - $202,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
The Bankruptcy Single Point of Contact (SPOC) serves as a main point of contact for borrowers in an active bankruptcy case and requesting assistance by offering support during the bankruptcy process. All functions must be completed within the production and quality standards. Role requires utilization and understanding of multiple servicing systems, applications and reporting. Role requires accuracy and attention to detail, strong organization skills, independent problem solving ability and excellent communication skills.
Perform Functions of a Bankruptcy SPOC. Role requires the ability to perform multiple functions throughout the Bankruptcy SPOC process under general supervision, including:
- Communicate directly with the borrower to explain bankruptcy process, providing status updates during the active bankruptcy.
- Timely respond to debtor requests and/or messages
- Properly document all debtor communications in Flagstar Bank s system of record
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints correctly and in a timely manner
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory and investor/insurer requirements and timeframes that may impact default servicing operations.
- Understand key performance and risk indicators in the Bankruptcy Process, and how individual role contributes to meeting or exceeding these goals;
- Maintain and practice sound judgment in all aspects of role
- Reinforces culture of shared ownership and accountability for results.
- Collaborating with other default servicing teams, and other internal teams, to assist in the continued development of a best in class default servicing oversight operation.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Completes all required compliance training. Maintains knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar s internal compliance policies and procedures. Takes responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- Reliable Home High Speed Internet Connection Required
HS Diploma, GED or Foreign Equivalent required
At least 1 to 3 years of default mortgage financial services experience, preferred in Bankruptcy required
- Self-Driven, Personally Accountable Personality
- Understanding of MS Office Suite with intermediate technical and computer skills. Specifically an ability with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to navigate quickly within various computer programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong listening skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to think quickly under pressure.
- Ability to handle high production volume and answer customer questions in a timely manner.
- Ability to look for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to work varying shifts including evenings and weekends.
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Confident and efficient work approach with a customer focus
Internal Use Only: Job Band J-HourlyJob Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...