FOX Factory, Inc. OEM Account Manager Two positions available! - Scotts Valley, CA 95060
Job Code: *LI *PVT
OEM Account Manager - open to candidates West Coast, Midwest, and Southeast
FOX Factory, Inc., a fast-growing and dynamic has an exciting opportunity of Powersports OEM Account manager. *Open to candidates living on West Coast, Midwest, and Southeast. This position has flexibility to work remotely from home offices with frequent travel to OEM Customers. Candidates who live geographically close to Fox's OEM customers would be a big plus.*
The OEM Account Manager services important key Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) customers, handles negotiations and quotations, and works with product development, engineering and operations for introductions of new awarded business. This individual will travel for onsite for customer visits, negotiations, and meetings regularly to identify additional opportunities, and to grow and maintain existing relationships.
Responsibilitiesinclude but not limited to:
- Establish and maintain productive, professional relationships with key personnel within assigned OEM customer accounts. Identify/Generate and Acquire new business to support profitable growth. Responsible for all commercial aspects of customer accounts. Interface with customer and internal business units for: Quotations, Contract issues and Target Agreements. Manage, communicate and lead customer's requirements.
- Maintain and grow business by evaluating ongoing trends and updates within the specific segment and vehicle categories, updating revenue projections, margin forecasts, maintain and monitor customer scheduling, organizing and launching new programs by working jointly with individual customer & segment jointly with Operations, Engineering and other critical units.
- Manage & provide direction for product engineering and program management. Work closely in and with project team in accordance with project management process. Lead cost discussion activities in accordance with product engineering and plant management. Work with Sales Director in regard of: Sales strategies and planning, and forecasting. Provide marketing direction, Lead quotation process in accordance with project management process. Enhance customer awareness of competitive product portfolio. Continuously improve the profitability of existing business. Maintain and update product mix line list, pricing, and quotations.
- Maintain excellent customer service and provide creative and efficient communication to the team on any opportunities, or threats to the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field.
- Established and proven OEM relationships.
- Strong sales, commercial, and negotiation experience required.
- 4+ years of sales experience in Automotive, or Powersports Field (Tier 1 required).
- Proven Powersports industry experience.
- Strong Organizational and Communication Skills.
- Excellent team player, extraordinary problem solver and self-starter.
- Must be comfortable with frequent travel
We look forward to hearing from you!