Loading some great jobs for you...
Heres the thingwe hate traditional job descriptions. In our experience, theyre a terrible representation of what a job really entails and never paint a true picture of what its like to work at an organization.
Thats why, at Fundera, we do things differently. Instead of presenting you with some run-of-the-mill job description, we offer potential candidates our Job Spotlights. This gives us a chance to tell you the story of us, why you should work here, and what the role is really like.
Whos Fundera and Why Should I Care?
Fundera is the go-to, financial resource for small businesses. Were here to help entrepreneurs achieve their financial goals and grow businesses as big as their aspirations.
As a catalyst for smart financial decisions, our combination of proprietary technology and financial expertise provides business owners with tailored solutions based on their unique needs and eligibilityhelping them prosper, create more jobs, and, ultimately, grow the economy.
Armed with one of the most experienced and passionate leadership teams in the business and backed by the industrys leading investors , weve made a big impact on Main Street in just a short amount of time (Fundera launched in 2014 and has helped 35,000+ small businesses find their best financial solutions and secure over $1 billion in funding).
Were experiencing massive growth year over year, and our impact on Americas job creators grows with us. Were looking to further our impact and need incredible, ambitious, mission-oriented people to get there.
If you want to make a difference, if you want to create a workplace and life you love, and if you want to learn more and grow faster than you will at any other point in your career, you should keep reading.
What Is It Like to Work Here?
The easiest way to answer this is to check out our great rating on Glassdoor , take a deep dive into a few of our employee profiles, or look into some of our recent awards, like Crains Best Places to Work. Also, dont forget to peep our Instagram .
For more detail, though, here are a few of our favorite things:
1. We want people who elevate the game - and offer meaningful equity in our fast-growing company to compensate for top performers.
2. We offer generous medical, dental, and vision insuranceyou shouldnt have to stress about your health. (And less stress makes you healthier, right?!)
3. Yes, your Fundera family is very important, but yours at home matters most. Thats why we offer incredibly generous maternity and paternity leave, have a family-friendly office, and love nothing more than seeing our Fundera kiddos at company events and socials.
4. Everybody needs a little R&Rbut we want our team to have more than just a little. Youll get flexible PTO and we mean legitimately flexible PTO.
5. We sponsor regular catered lunches with really cool speakers (like the founders of Birchbox, CityRow, and Percolate). We also regularly host company happy hours, and other events such as employee-led trivia and visits to customers. Its important to bring our team together as much as possible.
6. Transparency is what our product is built onand so is our culture. Whether that means regular all-hands meetings, board decks circulated every month, or a highly-accessible leadership team, were all stakeholders in this company and never forget that.
Ultimately, at Fundera, you get to come to work with a group of supportive, talented, ambitious individuals who will teach you something new every day, whilst building a product that will truly and actually change the lives of Americas small businesses and job creators. We think its pretty cool, and think you will, too.
Is This Role Right for Me?
The mission of the Director of Product, Growth & Data is to set the product strategy for how Fundera grows traffic to our site and creates the best customer experience possible to improve results for the business and our visitors while using data to inform. To create and execute the roadmap to achieve these goals. This role will have a keen interest in providing best in class user experience with an interest in improving the internal efficiencies of our team, and have a passion for using data to inform those decisions.
If working at Fundera gets you excited, we want to hear from you, regardless of whether you think this role is a fit. If you think youve got the relevant experience, apply to be our Director of Product, Growth & Data.
DISCLAIMER: Fundera does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters. Fundera is not responsible for fees from recruiters or other agencies except pursuant to written agreements with Fundera and authorization access granted on a per job basis through the use of Funderas agency portal link.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...