Employment Type: Full-Time
Travel Required: Less than 10% Public Trust: None Requisition Type: Regular
- Instructional Systems Designer for Training Development Team.
- Designs and develops instructional approaches and/or strategies to meet training requirements IAW NAVEDTRA 136.
- Conducts analysis of training requirements and media requirements.
- Develops appropriate training objectives, test methods and designs instructionally valid training materials.
- Ensures integrity of task analysis, training requirements, training hierarchies, instructional materials, and evaluation plans.
- Designs and develops computer based training, web-based training, electronic performance support systems and other technology-based learning solutions.
- Conduct Job Duty Task Analysis in accordance with NAVEDTRA 137 series to define Navy training requirements.
- Working knowledge of AIM II CPM/LOM.
- Create Training Videos and scripts utilizing Adobe Captivate.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: assemble, autocad, chemical, draw, electrical engineer, equipment, mechanical, mechanical engineer, technical, technician
Loading some great jobs for you...