- Global Technical Talent, LLC
125 Aviation Ave
This position can be worked remote out of Boston or Portsmouth area.
Global Technical Talent, a Chenega Corporation owned company, and we are searching for aggressive and talented Sales Executive Account Manager to add to our business development team. Our 5600+ employee organization represents over 900m in annual revenues across a variety of industries. GTT is a leading national staffing agency focused on IT talent; with clients nationwide and a technology-driven recruiting infrastructure, we get the best candidates into the hands of our clients. This role would pursue business development for both GTT's staffing services as well as Precocity's customer experience and digital solutions SOW business.
We are looking for a passionate Sales Executive team member who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our clients.
Primary responsibilities include fostering customer success with your account, putting together sales material, working with managers within client organizations to compile business requirements, and either presenting the candidates that GTT identifies for their needs or serving as the coordinator with the development teams at Precocity to deliver digital solutions products.
You will also be developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and serving as accounts' point of contact with Global Technical Talent.
- Follow the philosophy of Customer Success to proactively identify pain points for clients and potential partners and work with the GTT team and client to provide the best service possible
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Generate new business by developing and pursuing leads using networking tools, business intelligence analysis, and the efforts of the recruiting team
- Act as the main Point of Contact for their accounts and/or MSP programs
- Gather requirements from our clients, both on general needs and for specific projects, and communicate them effectively to the GTT workforce
- Meet clients' needs in a timely and professional manner while complying with Service Level Agreements
- Package and present candidates in compliance with the client's defined process
- Pursue and report feedback on candidates presented to our clients
- Negotiate contract terms with new clients, including net payment, rates, and process
- Refining existing marketing materials to directly target your business development leads
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Be familiar with emerging technologies and how they are reshaping the IT workspace
- 3-5 years of experience working in sales, staffing industry or sales engineer experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing client needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including a strong and engaging phone presence and experience with client C-level decision makers
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Strong conceptual knowledge of technology
- Familiarity with social networking tools
Associated topics: administrative, management, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales director, sales executive, sales leader, sales management, shift lead, team lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...