Partner Marketing Manager, Google Cloud
Google in Chicago, IL
- Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations - Marketing Director
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $122,260.00 - 195,330.00 / Year*
The Google Cloud Marketing team is responsible for raising awareness and interest about Google Cloud among top enterprises while assisting our audience through a seamless customer journey, from interest to discovery, trial, commitment and advocacy, fueling market share growth.
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you are a fully dedicated marketing leader, shaping the future of Google Cloud in North America and part of an entrepreneurial team in a rapidly growing business. You will guide, enable, and accelerate partners into our growing partner ecosystem. In addition, you'll be responsible for building and nurturing co-marketing relationships with some of our most strategic partners - Technology and Independent Software Vendor (ISVs) or Global Systems Integrators (GSIs). You will craft and execute co-marketing campaigns to increase awareness and adoption of Google Cloud solutions for developers and IT professionals, including Google Cloud platform products as well as G Suite productivity and collaboration tools. You will shape strategy for new offerings with partners, develop go-to-market messaging and create assets to help partners learn about the capabilities needed to engage the target audiences, test and optimize new marketing programs, and work with partner management teams to build out an effective and scalable ecosystem. You will lead our partners into building scalable and productive demand generation programs, and you will act as their integration point into our regional and field campaigns and programs across North America. You will work on partner to partner strategies and engage on strategic events.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what's next for their business all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- 10 years of partner and multi-channel marketing experience with enterprise software, infrastructure or platform-as-a-service technology brands.
- Experience with enterprise software purchase cycles, cloud-based subscription markets, and IT partners.
- Experience developing relationships, and influencing and collaborating at all organizational levels.
- Experience with a technology platform company, Independent Software Vendor organization or Global Systems Integrators.
- Experience in the business technology market and expertise in working closely with the partner executive team to drive demand for Google Cloud's product portfolio
- Experience working with and executing co-marketing programs with strategic partners - Technology and Independent Software Vendor (ISVs) or Global Systems Integrators (GSIs)
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex and large scale co-marketing programs including budget management
- Familiarity with marketing and web analytics, CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar)
- Strong project management skills and experience, including managing external creative agencies, events vendors, and international projects
- Operational excellence and marketing creativity
- Develop a strong understanding of partner needs and how to best position Google Cloud products in the market.
- Work to integrate partners into the regional field marketing programming and activations in a thoughtful way.
- Focus on digital demand and top of the funnel awareness, driving preference and new engagement.
- Segment and profile key markets and identify partners to fill gaps, generate demand and build awareness.
- Develop the overall partner marketing strategy for a select set of named strategic partners and support their scaling and integration across North America.
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Chicago, IL!