Grand Homes in Dallas, TX
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $153,680.00 - 153,680.00 / Year*
New Home Production Manager
Grand Homes, two-time winner of America s Best Builder and one of the Top 50 companies to work for in the U.S., is looking for an experienced PRODUCTION MANAGER to join our team. Grand Homes is one of the most successful New Home Builders in the Dallas/Fort Worth area today.
Management experience is required. If you have a proven track record of successful Construction Management, possess strong leadership, management and training skills, are a driven, results-oriented team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and looking for growth opportunity and stability in a company, we want to talk with you.
Grand Homes offers: Competitive Base Salary, generous bonus plan, Medical and Life Insurance, 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation, Company Contests & Incentives and Employee discount on Grand Homes
- 5-10 years construction management experience.
- Ability to recruit, hire, train and motivate builders to deliver homes on time, on budget, quality driven and exude exceptional customer service.
- Must have a working knowledge of BuildPro scheduling system or have an open mind to learning and growing.
- Must be highly energetic, cost conscious, driven for results, motivated for success, high sense of urgency, will not lose a committed closing and possess excellent customer satisfaction skills
If you possess these skills and want to learn, grow and feel accomplished in your profession, we want to talk to you.
Why work for Grand Homes:
- Voted two-time winner America s Best Builder out of 75,000 builders nationwide
- 2005, 2009, 2010 DFW Builder of the Year
- Consumers Choice Award 2007 through 2018
- Top 50 companies to work for in the U.S.
- Best Company to Work For in Addison 2015
- Winner of more Design & Architectural Awards than any other builder in Dallas the last five years
- Featured in D Magazine as one of Dallas Top Business Leaders
- Honored with the Lee Evans Award for Business Management Excellence
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!