Senior Product Marketing Manager, AI Ops
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP in Cranberry Twp, PA
- Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations - Marketing Director
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $150,470.00 - 150,470.00 / Year*
Search Hewlett Packard Enterprise Careers
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover whats next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
Job ID: 1059135
Date Posted: 1/8/2020
Primary Location: San Jose, California
Other Locations: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States of America; Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America; Houston, Texas, United States of America
Job Category: Marketing
Schedule: Full time
Shift: No shift premium (United States of America)
Ideas that propel our world are born at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Each day, some of the brightest minds in the industry are collaborating, dreaming and driving solutions on a truly global scale. Our employees are fearlessly creating whats next for our customers and their own careers.
Product marketing is the process of bringing a product to market and overseeing customer adoption and overall success. Are you interested in leading product marketing for one of the most innovative and disruptive AIOps platforms in the industry?
This is a highly impactful and visible role, responsible for owning HPE InfoSight marketing. HPE InfoSight is the industry's most advanced artificial intelligence (AI) for infrastructure, originally created by Nimble Storage and now expanded across HPE's Hybrid IT portfolio of storage, compute, and hyperconverged platforms.
We are in search of a marketing leader who can take HPE InfoSight to the next level. HPE is looking for a marketer who loves technology and showing the value to customers through creative content and messaging.
In this role, you will see the world from our current and prospective customers eyes and create the stories that connect them to our products across the buyers journey. Youll activate and enable our sellers and channel so they can effective sell the value of the platform. You should have a passion for technology with proven experience captivating new customers above the technical details. You'll work closely with senior leadership, product management, worldwide sales, and go-to-market teams to craft and communicate the right message out to the market and drive product launches.
You will lead the product marketing strategy and execution for your solution. Based on an understanding of market needs/insights, you will provide value proposition and messaging strategies, as well as the plan for product announcements. You will also own marketing collateral development for both launch and sustaining phases.
This is a critical role to drive platform messaging, differentiation, and preference across the entire company, as well as ensure that HPE sales and channel partners can articulate our unique value proposition.
- Think strategically and execute on marketing strategies for our AI software solution
- Be an expert in the category and help drive thought leadership
- Develop and socialize marketing plan, sales enablement plan, and launch plans across the organization
- Create differentiated product messaging that resonates with the target buyers and drives demand for HPE, collaborating with product management in the development of messaging and throughout the product and launch lifecycle
- Own the buyers journey and sellers journey: Utilize the messaging to develop impactful customer-facing collateral, as well as HPE and channel-facing sales enablement material, that communicates our unique value propositions
- Shape the industry's view on AIOps through thought leadership papers, blogs, bylined articles, speaking opportunities, and more
- Develop content for use in blogs, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) and digital assets (ebooks, infographics, etc.)
- Working across HPE organizations at both a corporate and regional levels, be the key orchestrator of announcements, driving the agenda and message to ensure success and market value for product announcements and new product introductions (NPI)
- Curate a community of advocates in customer, partner, and industry analyst/influencer communities
- Coordinate with sales enablement to show our global sales force and channel partners how to communicate the value
- Direct internal and external communications
- Engage w ith customers to develop success stories and case studies
- Occasional public speaking, representing the company/product at strategic events and executive briefings
- Work in a team to bring in new ideas and execute marketing strategies
- Monitor and report on the performance of the product portfolio, and results of related sales and marketing efforts
Education and Experience Required
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field
- 10+ years marketing experience in the IT industry in a product marketing, product management, technical marketing, or solutions marketing role
- Expert knowledge of AIOps, SaaS, software-defined data center infrastructure (compute and storage) strongly preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Thinks strategically and executes on product marketing strategies
- Excellent written/oral communications, including presentation skills
- Ability to conduct market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities
- Ability to create compelling and effective value propositions and messaging strategies
- Ability to collaborate closely with field teams and develop strategies for creating sales pipeline for new and existing offerings
- Ability to drive product launches and coordinate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales enablement, and communications functions
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines
- Strong influencing and consensus-building skills
Join us and make your mark!
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Vision is key to embrace change and gravitate towards the future. Strategy and actions contribute to achieving your goals. However a dedicated team is essential for reaching ultimate success. My team gives me the energy required to be successful at HPE.
My favorite thing about the culture here is the amount of collaboration that goes on throughout the company.Chris Rasberry Finance Project Manager
With a company as vast as HPE, you never know whats going to come up, so it keeps you on your toes, excited for the next challenge.Kristine Steeter AMS HR Operations and Global Services VP
Shape the Future of Business
Explore insights and resources to help IT pros shape the future of business.
Experience a day in the life of Hewlett Packard Enterprise employees.
Find out what it's like to work
in San Jose
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people's relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act.
Sign Up for Alerts
Join our talent community and get HPE news and job alerts delivered to your inbox.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "Sign Up."
For more information on how HPE manages, uses, and protects your information please refer to the HPE Privacy Statement . You can always withdraw or modify your consent to receive marketing and sales communication from HPE. This can be done by using the opt-out and preference mechanism at the bottom of our email marketing communication or by following this link to unsubscribe.
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!