Ideal Image is North America's #1 Skin, Face and Body MedSpa for non-invasive aesthetic services that help you look and feel your best. Our goal is to help our clients achieve life changing results, whether it's getting rid of unwanted hair, to prevent or address the signs of aging with healthier, more youthful skin, or to improve your body shape. Being a part of the team gives you the opportunity to watch our clients change their lives for the better. All services are safe, effective, FDA cleared procedures that are tested in our research and development center.
Travels throughout a market as directed by the manager to Ideal Image clinics to sell the value of services to clients when they visit the clinic for their consultations. Drives clinic sales to hit monthly targets. Responsible for following up with leads and clients to renew their interest in service offerings.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:? Drives clinic sales and hits monthly clinic targets based on a variety of metrics set by the company.? Cross promotion of new services/treatments.? Attain comprehensive knowledge of all service offerings.? Participates in local marketing and networking events? Maintains relationships with all current and previous clients? Builds strong client rapport.? Demonstrates ethical sales practices.? Sends out marketing material to clients.? Builds self-generated client base.? Maintains detailed notes in Salesforce.? Follows all company protocols, policies and procedures.? Works collaboratively with medical team to ensure premier client experience.? Assist with new clinic openings as needed.? Travel throughout the market required.? Other duties as assigned
* High school degree or Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution. Successful sales experience may be substituted for academic credentials.
* Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision making, analytical and follow-upskills?Proficient with personal computers and contemporarysoftware applications (MS Office Suite, Salesforce etc.)
* Experienced negotiator and strong closer.?Proven track record of exceeding annual revenue and profit targets.?Extensive and successful commitment to exceeding customer expectations.?High volume sales experience.?Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including strong phone skills.
* Must be a self-starter.?Compelling interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written), strong ability to influence/ build rapport.?Must maintain a high attention to detail.
WHY IDEAL IMAGE?
* Competitive compensation with uncapped earning potential
* Medical, dental, and vision benefits, with Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
* Employer-paid life insurance and short term disability
* Parental Leave for any new or adoptive parents after a year of employment providing 8-12 weeks of full pay based on years of services and type of leave needed (full time employees).
Paid time off:
* Company paid holidays and vacation days
* Discounted cosmetic services for employee, family, and friends
* Cosmetic products discount
* Company-paid training
* Amazing company culture
* And more!
If you are interested in joining a company that values its employees and encourages job ownership in a supportive environment, please apply today! To learn more about IDEAL IMAGE and our services please visit us at:
* Please, no phone calls or walk-ins to our center*
Associated topics: medical, medical lab science, medical technologist, microbiology, mls, pathology, scientist, technician ii, technician laboratory, technologist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.