STRATEGY & PERFORMANCE CONSULTANT
IDR has an exciting new opportunity for a Strategy & Performance Consultant in the D.C. area! The Strategy & Performance Consultant will be responsible for creating and delivering strategies to achieve co-brand goals by working cross-functionally within the client company and across the partner company.
The Strategy & Performance Consultant will join a team focused on increasing customer acquisition and retention, most specifically through direct channels such as the client s mobile app and website. In addition, you ll be assisting in generating engagement and repeat business through recognition of loyalty benefits and earned rewards.
Strategy & Performance Consultant Responsibilities:
- Facilitate creation of the product strategic framework and overarching product strategy
- Partner with channel owners to supporting channel strategies that drive co-brand KPIs such as NAA and DBB
- Partner with stakeholders to set co-brand partnership goals and monitor ongoing performance
- Support analysis, strategies, and prioritization to determine optimal budget allocation towards investments that achieve partnership goals
- Partner with partnership members to determine strategies that optimize KPIs across the co-brand customer lifecycle (e.g. acquisition, growth, engagement, upsell, and retention)
Strategy & Performance Consultant Required Skills:
- 3+ years of consulting experience in travel, financial services, or other related industries
- 2+ years of marketing and/or product development experience with consumer-facing products or services
- Ability to think strategically, including producing analysis necessary to support
- Top-notch communication and presentation skills, plus a keen ability to build relationships
Interested? Then APPLY TODAY, or send your resume to Courtney Turner at [Click Here to Email Your Resum ] today for immediate consideration.
Associated topics: business systems, client, consult, consultant, information technology consultant, market, marketing, sales, sap, support analyst