Endeavor has been a force of innovation for over a century. The company has helped its clients thrive in the face of disruption while setting trends in talent representation, marketing and sponsorship; inspiring industry change in events and licensing; and helping reshape the digital landscape. As technology further shifts the balance of power in media and puts more power in the hands of the creator, Endeavor is uniquely positioned to create opportunities for our clients and partners around the globe.
IMG Fashion, as part of the Endeavor network, has a global portfolio which is home for the industrys most iconic designers and brands, as well as its most promising emerging talent. Through Art + Commerce, The Wall Group, IMG Models, LENS and FOCUS, IMG manages and produces on behalf of the artists, creators and image makers who bring fashion to life.
Endeavor Global Marketing (EGM) is the cultural marketing agency within the Endeavor network, providing unrivaled cultural insight, access, and understanding of the audiences of the worlds leading brands. EGMs approach to cultural marketing generates elevated ad campaigns, relevant PR strategies, humanized digital marketing platforms, and unparalleled experiences, with more than 9,000 experiential events around the world annually. In short, building brand- and business-driving platforms and programs, rooted in human and cultural insights.
The Vice President, Business Development is responsible for identifying potential business opportunities with fashion brands to deliver revenues to and expand the aperture of Endeavors IMG Fashion division. The VP will engage with brand marketing executives at the highest levels to create fashion focused marketing agency relationships. The VP Business Development will bring a consultative perspective to this role to understand the client's critical business objectives, and then, working with the strategic creative and activation resources of EGM, alongside our fashion experts, devise marketing solutions that drive business results.
The VP will also beresponsible for leveraging the full breadth and depth of Endeavors cultural access and influence to position us as a thought leader in the fashion space.
- Develop and deliver new business to the IMG Fashion division by developing marketing services-based client relationships, both with the fashion industry and with other partners looking to have a credible presence in the fashion community
- Serve as a primary conduit to the entire IMG Fashion platform, to fill all of clients needs for talent, events, partnerships, creative strategy, insights, etc.
- Work in conjunction with internal IMG Fashion and EGM colleagues as well as finance, accounting and legal partners as necessary to plan, develop, and price client proposals and presentations
- Work with the EGM cultural insights team to bring fashion-specific cultural insights to support teams in key top-level conversations (e.g., CMOs) and pitches
- Identify emerging areas of the fashion industry and deliver insights back to internal partners
- Have, maintain, and further foster key senior relationships across the fashion industries, including agencies, managers, creators, or any relevant stakeholders
- Champion the IMG Fashion business externally and internally, raising the profile of our capabilities with the fashion community and brand marketers to increase revenue
- Serve as the Fashion liaison within Endeavor, connecting the dots for EGM with other areas of the company that touch the fashion movement (media, talent, content, etc.)
Education & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration of studies in the area of sales, marketing, communications, journalism, advertising or promotions required (or equivalent experience)
- Extraordinary relationships and a robust network within the luxury fashion community both in the US and abroad
- Minimum ten (10) years successful experience selling intangibles, services or consulting required (Fortune 1000 experience preferred)
- History of career stability and sales success through prospecting and growing revenue
- Pre-sale administration and presentation/proposal development experience
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and superior customer service, while maintaining a positive attitude and work environment
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to be creative while analytically viewing challenges to develop exact client-focused solutions
- Excellent relationship building skills (internal and external) with a strong business acumen and aptitude to identify key business issues
- Ability to travel up to 40%, both domestic and international
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Sales Training/Development Certifications preferred
- Experience with a Meeting, Event and Incentive (ME&I), Experiential Marketing and/or Advertising Agency a plus; large volume sales experience a plus
Endeavor is subject to certain governmental recordkeeping and reporting requirements. In order to comply with those requirements, we invite you to voluntarily self-identify your gender and race/ethnicity. Submission of this form is voluntary, and refusal to provide it will not affect your opportunity for employment, or terms or conditions of employment. The information you provide will be kept confidential and may only be used in accordance with applicable law. The form will be kept separate from your employment application, and from your personnel records, if you are hired.
Posted 30+ Days Ago
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the worlds most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.
Associated topics: b2e, business planning, channel partner, franchise, franchise owner, inside sales, intelligence, regional sales, territory sales, transaction