Loading some great jobs for you...
Yes Marketing, an Infogroup company, wants you to say \"YES!\" to this exciting opportunity. We are seeking a Partner Director to join our team.The Partner Director is responsible for developing a strategy to generate incremental pipeline, increase sales productivity, and close business leveraging our key Technology Partners. The Partner Director will work closely with our sales and client teams and within the technology partner's ecosystem to drive incremental growth for all parties. Additional responsibilities include sourcing new key strategic partnerships to successful drive Yes Marketing's growth and roadmap. The Partner Director role owns all things channel related across Yes Marketing and key assigned partners.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Manage all partners' activity from cultivating relationships, to sales strategy to execution.
2. Drive sales leveraging your relationships with partner and our teams.
3. Own revenue and new opportunity goals for partners.
4. Generate pipeline and support direct sales force on defined end user sales pursuits.
5. Own customer satisfaction based on where the partners are engaged.
6. Forecast partner sales net new ACV.
7. Identify new partners based on our roadmap and vision for Yes Marketing.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Technically knowledgeable in the open marketing solutions, big data, and/or cloud computing space.
2. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and external contacts.
3. Strong ability to develop mutually beneficial relationships across multiple organizations and teams.
4. Ability to take initiative and forge new partnerships.
5. Self-starter who can own and run key partner relationships.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's degree in a related field.
2. 5+ years' experience generating pipeline and selling through partners.
3. 5+ years' experience working in a heavy sales and client management matrix model.
4. 2+ years' experience in a direct sales or client management role for a high technology company.
5. 3+ years' experience in a partner / channel manager role.
We're revolutionizing the way brands connect with consumers to drive engagement and build brand advocacy. Find out how you can join the movement at www.yesmarketing.com/who-we-are/careers. Please reference requisition number BURL4613.
Yes Marketing focuses on enabling marketers to engage, acquire and retain consumers along each stage of the consumer journey with a brand -- from awareness through consideration, purchase and lifetime loyalty. This is accomplished through a unique combination of expert marketing services, best-of-breed technology and proprietary data assets that enable brands to create and deliver truly personalized, data-driven customer experiences with the help of a single vendor with an integrated technology and service offering. For more information, visit www.yesmarketing.com.
Yes Marketing is an Infogroup company. Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing solutions. Infogroup provides data, technology and services that help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100 enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit www.infogroup.com.
At Yes Marketing, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in a variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Yes Marketing, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Yes Marketing does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Yes Marketing will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.