At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands-including Club Car?, Ingersoll Rand?, Thermo King?, Trane?, American Standard? Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO? - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Wehave an exciting opportunity for an experienced Regional Marketing Manager to join Trane as part of our commercialHVAC and services business unit. The Regional Marketing Manager, based inSeattle, Washington, will provide strategic marketing leadership to accelerate thecompany's revenue growth in the Pacific Northwest, Alaska and Hawaii.
We are looking for a dynamic and creative marketer with the ability to identifycustomer and market needs, and translate those needs to effective marketingstrategies and tactics. The role collaborates directly with the regional executiveleadership team and sales to generate leads, enable sales effectiveness, createbrand preference and recognition, and develop new business ideas andopportunities.
Anideal candidate is someone who is customer-focused and thrives in a fast-pacedenvironment, adapts to change and collaborates across functions and a matrixorganization.
Keyresponsibilities and activities:
* Leads marketing strategy to generate leads and increase revenue
* Creates and executes marketing programs for new business growth
* Participates as an active member of the Northwest / Hawaiiregion's executive leadership and sales teams
* Identifies gaps, trends and influences and recommends sound andactionable solutions
* Leverages market intelligence, customer insights and competitivelandscape to aid in making strategic decisions
* Manages every aspect of the marketing strategy, including:research, budget, planning, execution, metrics and reporting to analyze theimpact.
* Collaborates with the broader Trane and Ingersoll Rand marketingorganizations to implement marketing and sales best practices and ensure brandconsistency and reputation management across the company's many locations
* Pursues, develops, implements and evaluates communitypartnerships, marketing sponsorships and sales promotions.
* Supports local industry, customer, and association events. Servesas the primary contact for industry organizations.
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications,Business or related field
* 8 years related experience required.
* Advanced degree in marketing a plus. MBA preferred.
* Ability to analyze data and build business plans to driveinvestments
* Experience in managing medium to large projects including meetingdeadlines and staying with budget.
* Experience and understanding of marketing techniques, advertisingand creative methods.
* Demonstrated knowledge of sales development strategies andtactics.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Knowledge of Tableau, SFDC, IBM Watson, Adobe Experience Manager aplus
* Working knowledge of lead management, marketing automation andpipeline management
* Proven organization, presentation and communication skills.
* Proven creative ability and resourcefulness in generating newideas and solving problems.
* Proven collaborative skills to build and maintain proactiveinvolvement with all levels of staff and community members.
* Results oriented with the ability to identify, prioritize anddeliver on objectives using sound business practices
* Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills that foster teamwork
* Ability to grasp complex technical systems
* Knowledge of the HVAC or energy market preferred
* Travel 10-25% of the time. Some overnights required.
Weare committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financialgoals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our businessstrategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We arecommitted to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well asvalues the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, inturn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customerrelations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress-for bringing about bold shiftsin how people, economies and societies operate-then you belong with IngersollRand. Progress begins with you.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.