Senior Product Marketing Manager
Insight Engines in San Francisco, CA
- Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations - Marketing Director
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $164,410.00 - 164,410.00 / Year*
Insight Engines empowers organizations to do deeply technical investigations of their data in minutes that today take days. Our first set of cyber security focused natural language search products are used daily by some of the largest healthcare, finance, and government organizations.
We re disruptive. We work hard but don t take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at Insight Engines means challenging yourself always to be better.
Based in our SF headquarters, we are seeking an exceptional marketing leader to lay the foundation of Product Marketing, establish practices and shape the overall approach to marketing at Insight Engines. You will work with our CEO, VP of Technology, Engineering, and the rest of the marketing team to define market and customer requirements, create our value propositions, build the marketing strategy to launch new products and features into the market.
What you ll get to do in this role:
- Partner with our CEO, VP of Technology, Marketing team, and our experts to craft and execute business, product, and GTM plans.
- Own positioning and messaging for programs and our platform.
- Build key sales tools including presentations, solutions briefs, and demos.
- Represent Insight Engines and prep the team for press interviews, analyst briefings, customer engagements, and at conferences.
- Assist and enable the go-to-market teams by providing your expertise in customer meetings.
- Own the strategy and coordinate the launch of key initiatives through integrated marketing via channels like the web, social, demand gen, press, analysts, events, and more.
In order to be successful in this role, you possess:
- 4+ years of product marketing experience in enterprise software; customer-facing experience a plus.
- Amazing written and oral communications skills including ability to craft differentiated positioning and messaging, build effective sales content, and deliver compelling stories.
- Experience planning and executing product launches including working within a tight timeline, securing customer references, and creating training and enablement materials for the marketing, sales and customer success team.
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-growth, and career-defining environment.
- Experience at early stage startups, bringing new products to market.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
- Flexible leave policy
- Health care insurance
- Dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- Health care FSA
- Transit & parking FSA
- Free lunch
- Flexible work hours
- Holiday time off
New hires must present within 3 days of starting the required documentation proving their ability to legally work in the USA. Insight Engines, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!