Conducts research or development projects associated with the design and the development of new products or models. Investigates and resolved technical problems involving product performance. Coordinates development and design problems with research engineering, tooling, and manufacturing. Follows up on the building of design and life test models, analyzing the test results. Follows through on laboratory and field tests and develops new ideas based on results.
The primary purpose of this position is to perform work which involves conventional engineering practice. Ensures Integer's internal and external customer expectations are met or exceeded.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
* Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
* Independently evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications.
* Performs work which involves conventional types of plans, investigations, surveys, structures, or equipment.
* Applies standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjusts and correlates data.
* Recognizes discrepancies in results and follows operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes.
* Reviews test procedures and plans prior to implementation, conducts failure analysis and inspection on products, processes and materials.
* Investigates, develops and implements new process technologies of moderate scope.
* Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
* Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in a related field
* Minimum Experience: 0-3 years of experience
Knowledge & Skills:
* Special Skills: Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to work in a team environment.
* Specialized Knowledge: Computer skills as required by stated accountabilities. Basic word-processing and spreadsheet skills. Problem solving skills.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...