Public Cloud Consulting, Practice Manager
Compensation: $122,260.00 - $195,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
A nationwide Service Provider is looking for a Public Cloud Consultant to join their team.
- Act as the primary lead for the Public Cloud Consulting resources, practices and collateral in the region.
- Manages quarterly P&L.
- Manages Public Cloud Consultants to ensure sales pipeline growth.
- Work with other practice leaders (PMs, Solutions Architect, and Business Development Lead) to provide guidance on skill focus and skill development
- 7-10 years of IT implementation or delivery experience with public cloud services
- IT Industry leadership on relevant topics related to cloud-based enterprise IT
- Experience with design of modern delivery models for technology consulting services
- Working with Client s DevOps and SecOps teams
- 7-10 years of IT implementation or delivery experience
- 5+ years working in an IT Professional Services or consulting organization
- 5+ years of direct people management leading a team of consultants
- Certifications in Azure and AWS, required
- CKA Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
- Designing and Implementing DevOps Solutions
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business intelligence, client, consult, consultant, customer, marketing, sap, senior consultant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...