Customer Engagement Specialist (Part-Time)
Compensation: $119,690.00 - $194,740.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
ITS ConGlobal is the industry-leading provider of intermodal rail terminal services, auto loading and unloading and container depot services. We take pride in consistently delivering superior and reliable service, a broad scope of services and an exemplary safety record. We're currently seeking a Customer Engagement Specialist.
Our Service Specialist provides exceptional service by email and phone. They process quotes and orders through our system, answer questions, and resolve issues promptly. They quote prices and delivery specifications accurately and assist other departments such as the sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Address customers in a professional, courteous manner with a positive attitude and active listening
- Follow established processes for ensuring a quality and positive customer experience
- Expedite all service requests with urgency and accuracy to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Work and collaborate effectively as part of your customer experience team, including commercial and specialist support individuals
- Communicate effectively and establish professional relationships with customers, suppliers and other ITS ConGlobal associates
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to manage customer interaction and create trackable records
- Identifies any potential challenges or issues and notifies supervisor
- Understand and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Ability to plan and execute with minimal supervision
- Self-Motivated, have initiative, goal driven
- Other duties that may be assigned by management
This is an exciting time at ITS and we're growing our team! We offer full time employees the following; career growth, competitive compensation, benefits, 401K & vacation.
Minimum Qualifications and Skill Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Current customer service related experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to perform job functions while maintaining a positive demeanor
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, religion, protected veteran status or national origin.
Associated topics: assistance, client, help desk, information technology analyst, information technology support, patient, service, support specialist, technical support, technician iv
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...