This is a permanent, full-time position.
The Marketing team will play an integral role in providing the research and analysis necessary to help Campus.com--Jenzabar's new online program management division, become a success. As the Product Marketing Manager for Campus.com, you will build and execute marketing strategy for multiple partner programs. You will craft the messaging and positioning for related products and services. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand and increase awareness. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate capabilities into benefits is crucial. The right candidate will feel comfortable working in a lean environment and thrive in an atmosphere of change.
- Partner nurture - at Jenzabar client satisfaction is our number one goal - putting this first in all external facing pieces is critical
- Product positioning and messaging - deliver artifacts that differentiate your products and services in the market - the unique, best and only that your products provide
- Market knowledge - understand higher education and the intricacies of issues plaguing this space to further position your product line
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch - plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence - be the expert on your buyer and influencer personas, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation - develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Brand positioning - thoroughly understand the Jenzabar brand and promote it in all outbound artifacts
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 3 years of experience in a field facing role
- Knowledge and experience in B2B and B2C as it pertains to higher education institutions and their learners.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Bachelor's degree
- Willing to travel up to 25%
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance