In collaboration with the Director, Customer Engagement & Distributor Relations, the Customer Engagement Specialist is responsible for providing complete customer experience to all capital customers. The job holder will take ownership for and lead the complete customer experience process ensuring that customer resolution to the request is satisfactory. The job holder will be a part of the customer survey process and be responsible for attaining survey results for their interactions in line with the team metrics. The job holder will lead key communications around order updates and shipment reports.
The job holder will play a key role in delivering great customer experiences by providing responsive confirmations which enables customers to plan for their key product deliveries. Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Inbound call management, including one call resolution for the customer.
- Manage the customer needs cross-functionally by ensuring you give the customer the response or you connect the caller with the appropriate team member.
- Follow up with customers on resolutions to ensure that the resolution was satisfactory, and no additional questions exist.
- Manage a 40% outbound call ratio to provide proactive updates around order updates, return requests or product assistance requests.
- Manage sales rep requests for customers as the liaison to the resolution ensuring that the sales rep and customer have appropriate updates to the request
- Manage all return requests, including the processing of the complaints through the quality system, follow ups to ensure product is sent back and review/communication of any declined warranty requests.
- Manage and communicate order updates with customers on any delay orders, offering solutions, substitutions, split shipment offerings or other key communication needs.
- Review and analyze booking reports to ensure that sellers are aware of any key orders, replacements or returns for a customer.
- Key team member to audit orders and ensure that all components ordered match the needs of the contract/formulary items as well as ensure that the products ordered work together or with products they have in the building.
- First level troubleshooting and triage for product concerns.
- Participate in cross functional team collaboration.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Bachelor s Degree preferred, combination of education and 5 years commensurate business experience required.Required Skills & Experience
Preferred Skills, Experience & Education
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service and/or order management. Preferably in the medical device industry but not required.
- Must be a team-player, possess outstanding customer service skills and be self-motivated.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills will be required as this position will involve direct communications with Joerns customers.
- This position will require the ability to work under minimal supervision, within a group environment, to address a dynamic range of customer related issues.
- The ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities throughout the day will be required.
- Great listening skills and the capability to remain calm and helpful when working with Joerns customers is essential.
- Acts with a sense of urgency, illustrates ambition, and drives for completion of tasks and projects.
- Must have the ability to initiate and develop creative solutions.
- Possess the ability to manage time and prioritize critical priorities.
- Must demonstrate the ability & desire to increase knowledge.
- General Microsoft skills required specifically in excel
- SAP / Salesforce.Com Experience Preferred.
Joerns Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity EmployerAbout Joerns
Joerns Healthcare is a leading national distributor of therapeutic support surfaces, bariatric care equipment; negative pressure wound therapy systems, and safe patient handling solutions. We serve special patient handling needs across the entire continuum of care, including acute care hospitals, long term acute care hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation facilities, and hospice centers.
We continually strive to provide the most exceptional service, the most affordable products, and the most innovative patient care solutions to our customers. We are currently searching for skilled, self-motivated and dedicated professionals to add to our team. We offer hands on training, benefits and an outstanding work environment.Benefits
At Joerns Healthcare, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. In addition, the company offers a 401K program with a company match, and Flexible Spending Accounts. Our employees also receive Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Associated topics: agent, dealer, inbound, inside sales, marketing, outbound, sales, telemarketer, telesales, vacation