Business Development Manager
Kasisto in New York, NY
- Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations - Marketing Director
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $192,290.00 - 192,290.00 / Year*
Director, Business Development
Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasisto s Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is designed for financial institutions to deliver the industry s most amazing Conversational AI powered intelligent virtual assistants to their customers. KAI is open and extensible, and also fluent in the language of banking and finance. From simple retail transactions to the complex demands of corporate banks and wealth management, financial institutions can deliver meaningful digital interactions with KAI that help build their digital brand.
Financial institutions around the world use KAI, including DBS Bank, J.P. Morgan, Mastercard, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, and Manulife Bank among others. They chose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is used by millions of consumers around the world, all the time, across multiple channels, in different languages, and is optimized for performance, scalability, security, and compliance.
This is a unique, ground floor opportunity for an experienced individual who has a strong understanding for developing strategic business relationships with targeted OEM / Distribution partners. This role requires someone who has exceptional communication and analytical skills, understands how to uncover a partner s business objectives, align Kasisto product capabilities with the partner business goals, while developing a unique value proposition for the partner - ultimately leading to an agreed business case and commercial agreement. Experience in conversational technologies, AI, and also the financial services industry are important attributes for this individual.
What you will be doing
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and partner satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify partner needs, opportunities and product alignment
- Develop executive relationships within targeted partners
- Promote the company s products/services addressing or predicting partners objectives
- Coordinate the development and delivery of commercial agreements to the partner
- Negotiate commercial terms directly with the partner and drive internal support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing partners
What you need in this position
- 10+ years experience selling Enterprise Software
- Must have prior experience selling into Financial Services organizations
- Proven working experience as a business development executive or a relevant role
- Market knowledge, product and domain knowledge
- Communication, business, and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport, build internal support and solve business problems
- Time management and planning skills - Travel 25%
- BSc/BA or relevant business experience
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Ground floor opportunity within rapidly growing tech startup
- Great collaborative team environment
- Full Benefits
- Fun perks
Location New York, NY (Flatiron District)
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!