BI (Business Intelligence Developer) Developer
Compensation: $119,820.00 - $202,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Job Description: Responsibilities
- Provide BI solution development
- Provide technical and consulting leadership to development roles on client engagements
- Consult on BI best practices in general
- Participate in external demonstrations including client Proof of Concepts, Marketing/Networking events, etc..
- Assist with internal SME BI processes including training, new features/capabilities and innovation with new IT tools
- Lead internal SME special projects and cross functional assignments
- 3 years of SQL experience
- 2 years of Linux and bash script experience
- 5 years of data modeling and design schema experience (ie. Star schema, snowflake schema)
- 3 years of experience with business intelligence and data visualization software
- 4 years of experience in technical consulting. Requirements include the ability to quickly understand client s requirements, data strategy, technical architecture, security environment, and key business imperatives
- Knowledge of data warehousing ecosystems (ie. Data sources, ETL, Data Warehouse, and Data Marts)
- Knowledge of ETL tools (ie. SSIS, Informatica, Talend)
- Bachelor s Degree, preferably in a technical field like computer science or technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent public speaking skills.
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, enterprising, and innovative approach to enforcing SME s culture and persona.
- Professionalism, Passion, humility, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, self-directed
- Ability to travel when necessary to client locations or to participate in SME sponsored events.
To apply directly please send your resume to ...@kellyit.com
By partnering with Kelly IT, you ll have direct connections to top companies around the globe giving you the chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today s most intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We re here to help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career forward.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: business, business analysis, business analyst, business systems analyst, consult, consultant, crm, customer, market, marketing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...