KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager will lead show app marketing including all acquisition tracking efforts and support partner marketing efforts as it relates to driving App installs & video viewership
- Facilitate Show App marketing campaigns including developing marketing plans for each season, requesting and approving creative and reading out on performance.
- Own the creation of digital tracking links and be the subject matter expert for product marketing team, working in partnership with Product & Analytics teams for governance
- Identify and partner with Analytics and internal stakeholder teams to build out Domo cards leveraging attribution to manage campaigns and different parts of the business
- Facilitate with marketing technology vendors and Digital internal stakeholders in regards to attribution tracking and mobile marketing execution
- Support Partner Marketing efforts by managing requests, approvals and delivery in a timely manner
- Bachelor s Degree
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in digital marketing or creative project management
- Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel (including pivot tables). Must have demonstrated experience with analyzing data to make marketing recommendations
- Strong project management and/or mobile marketing experience a plus. Entertainment experience not required.
- Experience with Branch, LeanPlum and/or JIRA a plus.
- Organized with an acute attention to detail and focus on delivering excellence.
- Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Data driven-thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies and make decisions.
- Self-starter who can work independently, is proactive, resourceful and possess good follow-through.
- Ability to interface with colleagues from various disciplines including analytics, creative, technical and operations.
Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical, and project management skills required.