Sr. Quantitative/Modeling Associate - Fraud
Compensation: $115,420.00 - $148,150.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Essential Job Functions
- Individual will perform a broad range of quantitative risk analyses to support the Financial Crimes team within Risk Modeling & Analytics (RM&A), including model development, ongoing monitoring and validation activities primarily related to fraud detection and prevention.
- Develop/assist with the design and/or testing of in-house and vendor fraud models; includes working on coding, inputs, methodologies, testing, ongoing monitoring and periodic tuning.
- Explore new methodologies for model development, model testing, and/or ensuring satisfactory output from vendor models.
- Drive forward-thinking analytical enhancements and solutions
- Research, compile and evaluate large sets of data to assess quality and determine suitability for model building or testing.
- Adhere to a strict ongoing monitoring schedule; provide analytical results to Model Owners and assist in evaluating model reliability/performance.
- Write/review documentation to comply with KeyBank model governance standards and regulatory expectations.
- Partner closely with the business to plan and execute fraud strategies
- MS/MA in statistics, mathematics, economics, or other quantitative field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in model development
- Superior programming skills and demonstrated modeling experience with Python and PySpark as well as SAS, R, SQL or other advanced statistical/econometric analysis software.
- One or more years of experience in financial crimes modeling, preferably fraud.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office with advanced experience in Excel.
- Advanced knowledge of statistics/econometrics and excellent analytical ability.
- Extensive data management skills.
- Demonstrated skill in effectively communicating (verbal and written) analytical results and experiences to a diverse audience; ability to respond to client questions with clear/effective answers and give cohesive presentations.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills, ability to support several projects simultaneously to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well in a team environment.
- Familiarity with KeyBank systems and how to maximize the use of customer and transaction data in these systems.
- Prior experience working with fraud applications, such as FICO Falcon or Actimize solutions.
- Knowledge of regulatory and industry standards impacting fraud detection, analytics, trends, and programs.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...