Technical Lead - Risk Systems
Compensation: $108,075.00 - $169,830.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
About the Job:
The Technical Lead will act as a subject matter expert and thought leader to understand the overall technical landscape of Risk Systems and all interrelated components between multiple risk applications and the data supply chain at KeyBank. The Technical Lead is responsible for the coordination of Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Systems Architects, and ETL Leads for solution design, identification of complex dependencies and data requirements to support all related business clients.
Essential Job Functions:
- Creates thorough, useable technical documentation for multiple applications and assists others in doing the same. Essential documentation includes, but is not limited to systems architecture documents, technical design documents, systems diagrams and design proposals.
- Creates functional prototypes and can explain the significance, advantages and disadvantages to both technology and business partners.
- Leverages domain knowledge to define optimal data sources, deliver enhancements within project scope and to identify project interdependencies and maximize solution benefits to the enterprise.
- Prioritizes and manages the resolution of defects found in all testing cycles. Provides insightful solutions to other team members as part of the resolution process.
- Ensures the team completes all development checkpoints and unit testing cycles within defined tolerances and timeframes as defined by the Project Manager.
- Ensures all enhancements and testing activities are traceable in a requirements matrix and testing plan.
- Oversees the creation of technical requirements and guides the decision-making process throughout the delivery life-cycle.
- Communicates development and project risks to impacted business clients and works with the Project Manager to mitigate defined risks.
- Mentors others in defined business analytics and development roles to stay within project budget and timeline.
- Understands multiple methodologies and applies techniques as appropriate to improve delivery effectiveness.
- Coordinates implementation planning, all code migration between environments and validation planning for defined projects.
- Works with business partners, technology teams, third-party vendors and security teams to setup and support data transmissions to and from the Cloud computing environment.
- Must adhere to pertinent laws, regulations, KeyBank's Compliance Policy and external compliance requirements.
- Uphold the KeyBank Vision & Values.
- Work in a collaborative fashion with all Technology and Business partners to deliver technology solutions that enhance service and product offerings to our customers. Our solutions and services will provide a quality and cost advantage, leverage our enterprise capabilities, meet business needs and provide high availability in a secure environment.
- Support the ongoing improvement of the partner/customer experience.
- Develop and manage productive working relationships.
- Deliver excellent customer service when dealing with internal partners, vendors or customers.
Team & Employees:
- Foster a positive employee experience for self and those around you.
- Coach other team members, as appropriate, within area of expertise.
- Participate fully as a member of the team and contribute to a positive, ethical and respectful working environment and communicate openly with others.
- Participates in civic activities to promote growth and development of the community and a positive image for Key.
- Bachelor s Degree with at least 6 years of experience in application development related processes in related field or equivalent experience.
- IT experience necessary and financial services experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Takes accountability and responsibility for tasks and actions.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects, release cycles and non-project activities.
- Drives quality and vision.
- Strong leadership skills with experience in conflict resolution.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Hadoop, relational databases (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server) and business intelligence tools (Cognos, Tableau, SAS).
- Comprehensive knowledge of SDLC and PMLC.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project and Visio.
- Programming knowledge in Java, SQL and Python required.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...