Communications Network Engineer Mid
Compensation: $116,450.00 - $201,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Communications Network Engineer Mid in Yuma, AZ. Responsibilities:
- Evaluates communication hardware and software, troubleshoots LAN/MAN/WAN, and other network related problems, provides technical expertise for performance and configuration of networks
- Performs general LAN/BAN/WAN administration, provides technical leadership in the integration and test of complex large-scale computer integrated networks
- Schedules conversions and cutovers
- Oversees network control center
- Supervises staff and maintenance of systems
- Coordinates with all responsible users and sites
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field of study
- Possess a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification
- Four to nine (4-9) years of experience in telecommunications and/or data communications
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: antenna, cable technician, electrical engineer, hardware, opnet, repair, scada, system engineer, test, wireless
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...