Compensation: $136,100.00 - $136,100.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Project Manager in Saint Louis, MO. Job Overview: This is a senior project manager position responsible for managing multiple cross-functional, customer projects while also overseeing product development projects and process improvement initiatives. Manages larger projects focusing on the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget and within scope. Responsible for the successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project. Scope: Provides the traditional project management support to manage the execution of projects ensuring successful project delivery, which includes obtaining timely project estimates, partnering with the account team, product subject matter experts and customer on documenting requirements, oversight of development and management of overall project plan, schedule and budget adherence, status reporting, escalations, user approval, meeting agendas/recaps and methodology compliance. Job Responsibilities:
- Supports the product development framework in assisting with key deliverables and managing the initiative through the screen, feasibility, develop and launch phases to ensure we are focused on extending solutions that meet identified needs once they have been proven within the Mercy Ministry first.
- Monitors project deliverables ensuring they meets requirements, adhere to standards including design documents, test plans, operations documentation and facilitate timely submission of deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 10+ years of experience
- Master's degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- PMP Certification
- Experience with software applications such as Microsoft Project, Access, Excel and other PC based tools
- Excellent communicator and collaborator with strong relationship and team building skills with internal and external co-workers in various functional areas and at all levels of management
- Strong analytical, planning, problem identification and resolution skills required
- Ability to plan for and integrate multiple tasks concurrently as well as work independently with minimal direction
- Curious problem solver with an interest in understanding processes and how to make them more efficient
- Experience managing Epic electronic health record projects preferred
- Experience managing data engineering and analytic projects preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...