Compensation: $152,180.00 - $152,180.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Kforce has a client in search of a Product Manager in Redmond, WA.Job Requirements:
- Senior Product Manager with both strategy and execution experience
- Product Manager with business writing skills
- Ability to work with engineering teams and understand technical specs
- Relationship driven and ability to capture documentation (tech specs, business requirement documents, etc.)
- Experience with front/backend customer experiences
- Strong understanding of digital experiences and ideally e-Commerce experience
- Must have experience with product management
- A lot of patience, conflict mediation experience would be helpful; If you deal with a lot of different groups you have to navigate; Working with various levels of people
- Combination of strategy and execution; There will be workstreams that need to run to ensure technical architecture and everything else is what they wanted - traditional product management operations post strategy - road mapping, testing, etc.; Starts at the strategy level but then gets more granular
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...