ServiceNow Implementation Consultant
Compensation: $116,450.00 - $201,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Provides professional services delivery as related to service management and ServiceNow consulting, design, implementation, configuration and knowledge transfer to Logicalis clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs implementations of ServiceNow solutions for customers, including development of solution designs, implementation plans and documentation.
- Satisfies client technology services and solution requirements using best practices to:
- Validate and Test
- Provide Knowledge Transfer
- Works directly with client to gather requirements, design solutions, build proof of concepts and implementations solutions.
- Delivers consultative-based knowledge transfer and documentation to Logicalis clients.
- Works with PMO in scheduling and managing engagements.
- Works with Logicalis clients to perform assessments, health checks, performance tests, and capacity planning.
- Responsible for product evaluation, process improvement, and practice refinement activities on occasion.
- Establishes relationships with clients by demonstrating strong listening skills.
- Builds credibility and trust by delivering what has been promised within established timeframes.
- Maintains focus on client satisfaction and expectation management.
- Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor s Degree in a related field.
Experience / Technical Requirements
- 1 year experience implementing and developing in ServiceNow.
- 3 years experience in the following:
- Java scripting
- ITSM Ticketing System
- Web/internet development
- ServiceNow as preferred ITSM tool
- ServiceNow Administration
- Programming with understanding of programming principles and logic
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation
Other Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal skills; confidently and professionally interacts with external clients and internal teams.
- Ability to consult with client to ascertain and define need or requirements for the scope of work required to obtain solution.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time and prioritization management; multitasks to accommodate requests from multiple clients and internal requests.
- Excellent problem solving, decision making, and analytical skills.
- Project management and reporting skills.
- Maintains excellent client relationships and high client satisfaction ratings.
- Ability to travel nationally to meet with clients.
- Participates proactively in own career development.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to employ people who are qualified by reason of education, training, experience, and demonstrated performance. We value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, height, weight, disability, veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal or state laws.
LogicalisUS Full-Time Benefits Synopsis
Logicalis Social Responsibility
Logicalis International Mobility Program
Associated topics: business advisory, business systems, business systems analyst, client, consult, consultant, crm, marketing, sap, support analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...