Mar 07, 2019 Job Number
19000OLH Job Category
Sales and Marketing Location
The Westin Houston Medical Center, Houston, Texas VIEW ON MAP Brand
Westin Hotels & Resorts Schedule
Yes Position Type
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott Internationals franchisees.
Please apply via email at: ...@pearlhospitality.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Pearl Real Estate.The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotels employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process.If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Senior Account Manager
ONLY SUBMIT YOUR RESUME IF YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF TO BE AN OUTSTANDING SALES PROFESSIONAL AND HAVE A STRONG AND PROVEN SALES BACKGROUND.
- You have a burning desire to succeed, are extremely customer oriented, highly motivated and never say die.
- You develop deep and meaningful rapport with your clients, and communicate with piercing persuasiveness.
- You have the entrepreneurial drive and unwavering determination to expand this hotel's market share.
- You believe you can be the best at almost everything you do and can prove it.
Pearl Hospitality fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where people come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to building an empire. We have an exciting opportunity with our multi-award-winning hotel company opening a new full-service high-rise luxury hotel in the Medical District in Houston, Texas. The Sr Account Manager is responsible for increasing business through inside and outside sales calls, telephone solicitation, site visits and written communication. Responsibilities include developing, maintaining and qualifying accounts. We offer excellent salary and bonus structure, as well as a great opportunity for upward mobility. We also offer a complete benefits package, including Paid time off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental, Life and 401K.
- Must have previous strong and proven hotel sales background
- Must be aggressive and self-motivated to succeed.
- Maximize the profitability of the hotel through creative and selective selling.
- Establishes client base of organizations, associations, and corporate businesses through direct outside and inside sales.
- Develops and maintains relationships with new and existing clients.
- Negotiates guest room rates, meeting room rental, function space, and hotel services within approved booking guidelines.
- Maintain up-to-date traces and information on new and ongoing leads and accounts, including solicitation efforts.
- Achieve or Exceed budgeted goals in sales, profit and occupancy for the total hotel operations.
- Maintain communications with DOS, Regional and/or Corp. Staff.
- Oversee clients to inspire the guest's loyalty
- Participate in community and industry organizations representing the hotel
- Manage guest relations
- Ensure compliance with brand standards as well as Pearl standards and procedures
- Maintain effective and open communication
- Foster teamwork
- Increase hotel revenue by conducting specified weekly sales calls and ensure goal compliance
- Must fully document each sales call
- Fully network and saturate new hotel contacts as well as existing clients
- Sell function space to maximize revenue potential
- Achieve monthly room night goals
- Must possess high energy, professionalism and confidence every day and in every way
- Be a highly motivated and enthusiastic leader
- Participate in Pearl required daily and weekly meetings with enthusiasm and commitment to success
- Must be capable to successfully prioritize, delegate, organize and multi-task
- Must assist in creation of annual Marketing Plan and ensure compliance of implementation
- Must be able to conduct daily business with integrity and be ethical at all times
- Treat guests, associates, vendors and co-workers with professionalism and respect at all times
- Be able to work well under pressure and meet or beat deadlines
- Capitalize on utilizing brand promotions, marketing, sales programs and resources
- Utilize cross-selling, joint marketing initiatives and other brand synergies
- Ensure compliance of strategies for rate, date and space commitments for group room sales
- Develop and maintain strategic and tactical plans to maintain current base and increase hotel's share
- Direct efforts to improve market penetration
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Word and Excel
For more information on our company please visit www.pearlhospitality.com
This company is an equal opportunity employer.