Business Development Manager
MindTouch in San Diego, CA
- Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations - Marketing Director
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $164,410.00 - 164,410.00 / Year*
We re MindTouch, the enterprise-grade knowledge management platform. Broadcasting to you live from the heart of America s Finest City, our goal is to help our customers help their customers with effortless self-service experiences. It s what keeps us up at night and gets us out of bed in the morning. It all starts with good software (okay, really good software). But it s our people, too. It takes a talented and motivated team to make the MindTouch magic happen, dedicated pros who work hard and have fun doing it. And that s where you come in. At MindTouch, you ll grow personally and professionally alongside a diverse and motivated group, all while helping support a vision that you can be proud of. Oh, and you can t beat that view.
- Perform outbound/inbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, and opportunity qualifications.
- Build relationships at every level of our partner organizations. This includes: Strategic Executives, Account Executives, and Partner management.
- Conduct Account Deep Dives with AE s and their account lists to determine potential opportunities.
- Deliver prepared sales enablement sessions, product demos, and customer examples.
- Search multiple databases for existing records to determine whether leads are new or pre-assigned to particular sales reps.
- Qualify inbound lead prospects and lead opportunity progression (or assign to Sr. Sales Reps).
- Maintain the consistency and accuracy of data entered into the sales database.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Excellent telephone and communication skills; positive, friendly manner; with attention to detail.
- 1-3 years inside enterprise sales experience interacting with Director/VP/SVP titles
- Collaborative, taking a proactive interest in other business areas and bringing the right people together to ensure we deliver what s important.
- Highly skilled and persuasive in setting quality meetings.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong customer-focused orientation.
- Excited to join a growth stage company.
- Strong work ethic, Self-starter, self-motivated.
- Software, SaaS, direct marketing, or web (creative, design, engagement) experience a plus.
- Salesforce, Sales Loft, DiscoverOrg, Bombora, Drift and account based marketing experience preferred.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 60% of the time
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a printer and copier
- Must be able to repetitively type on a computer keyboard daily during a work shift of 8 hours.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with fellow co-workers and customers about the MindTouch product and its processes. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near San Diego, CA!