Content Marketing Manager
Munchkin in Los Angeles, CA
- Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations - Marketing Director
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $121,790.00 - 131,610.00 / Year*
Who we are:
Come and join one of the most exciting and innovative consumer product companies in America! Founded in 1991, Munchkin is a fast-growing, industry-leading infant and toddler consumer products lifestyle brand with 7 global offices. Munchkin has sold billions of dollars of products through our key retail distribution partners: Target, Walmart and Amazon and has distribution in over 30 countries throughout Europe and the world. We are passionate, creative, believe in only making the best products, and we re looking for a creative and strategic thinker who can develop content marketing strategies to drive awareness, engage audiences and drive traffic.
The Content Marketing Manager is responsible for management and execution of Munchkin s content marketing strategy. You will work cross-functionally with internal and external teams to create engaging content, measure its performance and amplify the content you build across our organization. You ll build relationships with external writers, bloggers, and communities to help build valuable content in order to achieve consumer engagement, top line financial growth, and brand awareness. You will lead industry-best in brand content marketing to further grow brand affinity.
- Create regular and relevant content on the blog that garners strong traffic while providing SEO benefits
- Work closely with Munchkin s Social/PR Manager and outside agency to leverage influencer activations employed to meet Social KPIs for content extending to the Munchkin blog
- Working with internal Brand Design and Marketing Teams and Munchkin PR agency, manage partnerships with outside writers/bloggers/influencers to create content for the blog
- Ecommerce: Write all product copy for Munchkin products published across all PDPs on Amazon, Target, Walmart, and Munchkin.com
- Assist with all content requests from our SEO agency, including:
- Audit current product copy on Amazon and Munchkin.com to optimize according to the latest SEO best practices
- Homepage and category optimization
- Product video descriptions
- Alt tag optimization
- Title tag and meta-description optimization
- Oversee maximizing content on Munchkin.com
- CRM/Digital Marketing
- Create engaging copy for product focused marketing emails
- Create briefs for all ecommerce promotional emails
- Provide suggested copy for product focused social posts
- Assist with programmatic digital ad copy, Facebook ad copy, and SEM text ads
- Corporate Communications
- Spearhead the flow of traffic for publication of internal corporate digital newsletter, The Word.
- Create, manage and publish content for The Word which will come from various sources (Executive Team, Brand Design, Marketing, and Human Resources.).
- Be the go-to-resource on internal communications execution using best practices and policies
- Assist Chief Brand Officer with Podcasts as needed
- Assist with press releases, company bios, and ad hoc content related requests
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in communications and social media
- Bachelor s degree required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Experience using various social, SEM and web analytics reporting tools
- Strong analytics, focused on developing results-driven campaigns
- Self-motivated, organized, and a strategic thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Podcast experience is a plus
We got you covered!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, wellness, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, bonuses, employee stock purchase plan and much more depending on your role. We regularly hold social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie that enhances teamwork. At company-wide award functions, we take time to recognize the talent and dedication of the people who make Munchkin the most loved baby lifestyle brand in the world. We offer work-life balance benefits such as paid maternity and paternity leave and Half-day Friday s all year round! To learn more, visit us at www.munchkin.com/join.
Munchkin embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!