Market Manager, HIM
Compensation: $167,490.00 - $167,490.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Novant Health is seeking a Market Manager of Health Information Management (HIM) to monitor information management standards and systems, as well as effectively communicate and collaborate with HIM staff to develop solutions. Come join a remarkable team in the Northern Virginia area where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.Qualifications
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Required Master's Degree Preferred
- Experience: Minimum eight years' experience in health information management. Minimum of five
years in health care management/leadership experience.
Experience of leading multiple departments in a large integrated healthcare system. Preferred
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: RHIA/RHIT Required
- Additional Skills Required: Effective Operational Decision Making - relating and comparing; securing relevant information and identifying key issues; committing to an action after developing alternative courses of action that take into consideration resources, constraints, and organizational values. Adaptability - maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment; able to adapt to change in environment and/or circumstances with a positive outlook; and adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures. Initiative - independently takes prompt proactive steps towards problem resolution. Managing conflict - dealing effectively with others in an antagonistic situation; using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict between two or more people. Stress tolerance - maintaining stable performance under pressure or opposition; handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and the organization. Planning and Organization - proactively prioritizes initiatives, effectively manages resources and keen ability to multi-task.Communication - communicates clearly, proactively and concisely with all key stakeholders. Customer orientation - establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding xpectations. Work Independently - is self-supporting; not needing to rely on others to complete a job. Facilitation - ability to facilitate small to large groups of people at various organizational levels for purpose of planning, problem solving, or strategy development. Quality Orientation - accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time. PC skills - demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required. Policies and Procedures - articulate knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems. Project Management - assesses work activities and allocates resources appropriately. Coach, Mentor and Educate - provides timely guidance and feedback to help strengthen the knowledge/skill set of others to accomplish a task or solve a problem. Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency test. Experience with fostering strong relationships with members of a medical staff; familiarity with Joint Commission, CMS, and other related regulations that pertain to medical record/hospital records. Must be comfortable in a computer based workflow environment. Should have a strong working knowledge of HIPAA requirements. Must be able to set/meet standardized productivity metrics/goals for team/departments within the market. Ability to drive/travel to multiple locations/facilities as needed.
- Additional Skills Preferred: Experience with the EPIC EHR and/or Hyland On Base scanning application
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of 'First Do No Harm'.
Loading some great jobs for you...