OST in Hanover, MD
- Industry: Information Technology - Project And Product Manager
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $153,080.00 - 153,080.00 / Year*
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
Engagement Length in Months:
Where is the physical work office located?
7201 Corporate Center Drive Hanover, MD 21076
Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
- Provide support, management and installation services for Web Server systems and associated web services
- Provide support, management, update and installation services for Drupal in a high availability environment
- Administer and manage Microsoft SharePoint sites
- Manage content on MDTA Internet and Intranet web sites
- Perform custom programming and web application development
- Provide administration support for web-based systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Developing content using Content Management Software, including (at a minimum one of) Microsoft SharePoint or Drupal
- Applying Internet Information Services (IIS) Security patches and threats
- Evaluating application security and performing code reviews
- Analyzing Web applications against performance objectives and server configurations
- Developing solutions using the .NET Framework
- Developing solutions using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Analyzing Web Statistics & Search Engine Optimization
- Developing solutions using web server software, including at a minimum either Microsoft IIS or Apache
- Must have three (3) years of computer programming experience.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* Estimated salary