Business Development Executive
Compensation: $121,470.00 - $186,880.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Business Development Executive is responsible for supporting the organization s business objectives by building and maintaining long term business relationships with client managers. This individual should effectively and consistently communicate by telephone with client managers and identify and generate consultant assignment opportunities from a database of client managers.
- Identify client managers through cold calling, researching print material
- Call potential and existing hiring managers within client companies
- Network with existing managers to identify new managers within client companies
- Coordinate with DSA and CS groups to generate leads and schedule visits
- Sell the benefits of utilizing Oxford s services and differentiate Oxford from competition
- Position Oxford as a total technical solution provider
- Through monthly calls, develop long term business relationships
- Ensure the quality of the database information through follow-up calls and correspondence
- Gather organizational information such as consultant usage trends, prior consultant bill rates, high demand skills, upcoming projects
- Educate and exchange market data with client managers
- Generate consultant assignment opportunities with new and existing client managers
- Assist client managers in defining their consultant needs
- Work with the client manager and clearly define the skills required on a consultant assignment
- Determine the consultant s project assignment start and end dates
- Establish contract and credit terms with the hiring manager
- Resolve all issues pertaining to a consultant s employment in a timely fashion
- Regularly audit usage to ensure you are working with managers who are buying
- Other duties as assigned
- MUST be comfortable making high volume outbound sales calls in a call center environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills is a must
- Creative, outgoing, energetic person with a demonstrable track record of exceeding goals
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, competitive environment.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven knowledge of MS Office products
Bachelor's Level Degree in Business
- Prior experience identifying and generating sales opportunities is preferred
Supervision Exercised: none
Supervision Received: Director, Business Development
Oxford is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oxford will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Oxford is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please email ...@oxfordcorp.com. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.Nearest Major Market:
Call Center, Customer Service
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...