Manager Digital Marketing
Compensation: $153,680.00 - $153,680.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
PLS-which stands for People - Location - Service-is a leading retail provider of alternative financial services. The PLS Group, headquartered in Chicago, is comprised of over 230 financial service centers in 12 states. Through our check cashing, lending, and our PLS Auto stores we provide consumers with convenient financial products and services to help them manage their day-to-day financial needs. Although many of our customers have banking relationships, we believe that our customers use our financial services because they are more convenient, transparent and frequently more affordable than available traditional alternatives. PLS was founded in 1997Position Overview:
The Manager, Digital Marketing is responsible for the planning, creation, execution and performance of digital marketing strategies for PLS Auto businesses. The Digital Marketing Manager will ensure the success of marketing campaigns by constantly testing, optimizing and managing all digital channels. By using search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), pay per click (PPC), and other digital marketing tactics, the Digital Marketing Manager will drive sales and marketing qualified leads to our website properties. By having a comprehensive understanding of digital tactics and analytics the Digital Marketing Manager will craft and deliver data driven digital campaigns to drive brand awareness, increase lead generation, and nurture customer engagement. The Digital Marketing Manager should be an exceptional communicator, highly analytical, intellectually curious and data-driven. The ability to work collaboratively and effectively with internal and external marketing partners is critical for success in this position. This position reports to the Senior Director of PLS Auto. Responsibilities:
- Develop digital marketing strategy, bid management, keyword generation/research, testing methodology, and roadmaps for different digital and social marketing channels
- Drive digital marketing best practices, standards and strategy for Inventory
- Ensure digital and social media activities complement all traditional media and marketing communication plans.
- Manage email marketing campaigns start to finish, including database list pulls, segmenting lists, subject line testing and execution.
- Maintain email best practices, monitor and minimize unsubscribe/bounce/ complaint rates and ensure spam regulation compliance
- Advance PLS Auto presence and reputation on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and other social media sites. Monitor these spaces regularly and coordinate appropriate branding and brand messages with internal PLS marketing teams
- Manage marketing database to successfully execute marketing initiatives in developing marketing strategies for specific target audiences and evaluating the effectiveness of these campaigns
- Update and maintain company website, providing weekly/monthly analytics reviews to aid ongoing marketing and sales reporting for executive leadership.
- Leverage marketing insights, analytics, to improve search funnel and experience through messaging, landing pages, user experience and buyer touchpoints
- Coordinate SEM/SEO activities with external partners to ensure ongoing effectiveness and ROI. Monitor industry and digital marketing trends
- Identify areas of improvement, communicate actionable insights and measure efficiency and effectiveness of different digital efforts by establishing and reporting KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Provide support in developing visual assets for digital channels, working with external creative and digital marketing agency partners.
- Maintaining and building client relationships.
- Present & discuss digital strategy.
- Educate clients on Dealer Inspire website capabilities.
- Staying on top of industry trends.
- Work seamlessly with a wide range of different departments.
- Optimize website performance.
- Maintain CRM and digital images of inventory.
- Associate or BS/BA degree in related discipline required (Marketing, Communications or Digital Technologies preferred)
- Generally; 5 to 7 years of proven work experience in digital marketing and designing, implementing and managing successful digital marketing campaigns (i.e. large-scale paid search, display and paid social campaigns in B2C setting)
- Deep understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics across a range of channels including (but not limited to) social media, search marketing, lead generation, and website analytics
- Proven capabilities around audience segmentation and targeted messaging
- Hands on experience with marketing cloud and database optimization
- Basic understanding of web, desktop publishing and email design include: HTML, CSS, dynamic content generation, and device view-ability
- Experience with updating and designing graphics files for email marketing campaigns and social posts and preparing html files for email marketing campaigns.
- Excellent team, organizational and project management skills as well as superior written and verbal business communications skills.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 15 lbs.
Benefits for eligible employees include medical/dental/vision, 401k, vacation, opportunities for advancement, on-going training available. We strive to demonstrate our Core Values in all positions at PLS: Communication Customer Focus Integrity and Trust Teamwork Results
PLS Financial Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. PLS Financial Services will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. PLS Financial Services is a drug-free workplace. PLS provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify your Recruiter or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
For jobs located in the City of Los Angeles, consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...