AMG Product Specialist
Compensation: $121,416.67 - $113,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) [position title] within PNC's [name of division] organization, you will be based in [city/state location of position].Job ProfilePosition Overview
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Charities & Endowments Fiduciary Product Specialist within PNC's Institutional Asset Management organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA (Nova Place).Job Description
- Provides and integrates compliance oversight to account opening and functional processes. Identifies and supports resolution of legal and technical client issues, escalating as appropriate. Mentors other functional professionals within the team. Assists with revenue generation through client retention and problem solving. Coordinates with other AMG service groups.
- Oversees proper onboarding process for new clients and supports functional professionals to drive growth of existing client relationships. Provides compliance oversight of business processes that impact assigned AMG function.
- Drives and participates in market functional projects and initiatives, including revenue and compliance. Works with functional professionals to identify and assist with business practices and processes to assure OnBase scanning, recordkeeping, exception resolution, audit preparation and policy and procedure compliance are current and ongoing.
- Manages and monitors market/region functional compliance business process. Assists functional professionals with resolution of quality assurance report exceptions and CART findings, coding accuracy, officer compliance with AMG policies and procedures, and timely, successful completion of compliance training.
- Completes required MyLearning courses in a timely manner. Develops and maintains proficiency in AMG policies/procedures, products and services and workstation tools and systems.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Audit And Compliance Function - Knowledge of and ability to manage the major responsibilities, accountabilities, and organization of the Audit and Compliance (A&C) function or department.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Effective Communications - Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Networking - Generates productive relationships with internal and external partners that improve access to resources and expertise.
Problem Solving - Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Products and Services - Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Project Management - Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.Work Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.Education
BachelorsDisability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at .
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.California Residents
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.
Associated topics: business, compliance, compliance office, corporate, counsel, court, internal, lawyer, legal, legal department
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...