Client & Community Relations Director (IC)
Compensation: $119,690.00 - $194,740.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Client & Community Relations Director within PNC's Regional President organization, you will be based in Portland, OR.
- Enhances PNC's involvement in community relations by understanding the market's growth strategy and bringing it to life by developing, facilitating and implementing key initiatives, events and projects. Oversees the market's sponsorships, investments and events, administers philanthropy and grant making and directs internal and external communications. Requires strong communication and close partnership with the regional president, line of business leaders, employees, corporate sponsors and community leaders. Fosters relationships with various communities, non-profit organizations and diverse populations to advance PNC's position in the market.
- Directs all aspects of client and community relations activities, which may include event production, sponsorship activation, grant-making, employee engagement and contract negotiations.
- Takes an active role in representing PNC in the community through board memberships, speaking engagements and managing community partner relationships; serves as a spokesperson for the regional president.
- Engages with cross-functional PNC teams and provides recommendations for market investments. Evaluates effectiveness of market initiatives based on local trends.
- Leads cross functional teams and determines internal and external resources.
- Responsible for creating and overseeing the local market budget.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Budgeting Knowledge of, and ability to apply, policies and practices for planning and administering a budget.
Business Markets Knowledge of existing and planned markets and market-related initiatives from the perspectives of the competition, the suppliers, the customer base and the regulatory environment; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Community Management Knowledge of, and ability to develop and use, strategies for building brand loyalty by promoting the flow of information, strengthening relationships, and encouraging productive collaboration among online community members.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Effective Communications Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Effectiveness Measurement Ability to measure the quality and quantity of work effort for the purpose of improvement.
Event Management Knowledge of event management processes and activities; ability to plan, organize and execute events and to coordinate resources before, during and after an event.
Project Management Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry relevant experience is typically 8+ years. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-###-#### and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at ...@pnc.com.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.
Associated topics: ad, analyst, chief marketing officer, donor, event, newspaper, policy, presale, social media, university relationship
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...