Fiduciary Market Director
Compensation: $153,080.00 - $153,080.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) [position title] within PNC's [name of division] organization, you will be based in [city/state location of position].Job ProfilePosition Overview
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Fiduciary Market Director within Hawthorn, PNC Family Wealth, you will be based in Baltimore MD or Washington DC .Job Description
- Directs and oversees the fiduciary function, including critical measurements of assigned market or group. Supports the overall mission and vision of the business. Ensures consistent execution of fiduciary activities within legal and fiduciary regulations, policies and procedures. May administer select fiduciary accounts.
- Develops and executes strategies to deliver the full breadth of the fiduciary platform in order to grow the fiduciary business and assure the highest level of client experience. Administers assigned accounts in accordance with documents, state law, policy and procedure.
- Ensures the consistent execution of fiduciary activities and works closely with other leaders across the business to provide fiduciary solutions and actionable insight to clients.
- Contributes to and directs fiduciary solutions and oversees risk management. Reviews escalated issues and determines and monitors resolutions, including further escalation where appropriate.
- Serves as a subject matter authority for the fiduciary team and business leadership. Manages and coordinates/conducts the performance, management, hiring and coaching of Fiduciary Advisors, associates and supporting staff.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
PNC also has fundamental expectations of our people managers. As a manager of talent in PNC, you will be expected to:
- Include Intentionally - Cultivates diverse teams and inclusive workplaces to expand thinking.
- Live the Values - Role models our values with transparency and courage.
- Enable Change - Takes action to drive change and innovation that will transform our business.
- Achieve Results - Takes personal ownership to deliver results. Empowers and trusts others in decision making.
- Develop the Best - Raises the bar with every talent decision and guides the achievement of all employees and customers.
Account Management - Knowledge of account management practices, tasks, and tools and ability to provide services and support to key clients.
Business Development - Knowledge of and ability to use tools, techniques and processes for exploring and developing potential areas of business growth for the organization.
Business Performance Management - Knowledge of technologies, techniques and practices for the use of business intelligence; ability to monitor and adjust business processes (internal and cross-organizational) in near real-time.
Fiduciary Responsibilities - Knowledge of tools and facilities for fiduciary products and services; ability to design, develop, and support fiduciary responsibilities and transactions.
Problem Solving - Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Regulatory Environment - Financial Services - Knowledge of and ability to help an organization adapt to applicable federal, state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies, and guidelines affecting business practices.Work Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry experience is typically 8+ years. At least 5 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.Education
BachelorsDisability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at .
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.California Residents
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.
Associated topics: ad, advertise, demand generation, festival, government, market, newspaper, policy, policies, social media
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...