Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA is The Human Data Science Company , focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Durham (office based)
At IQVIA, we are committed to providing solutions that enable healthcare companies to innovate with confidence, maximize opportunities and, ultimately, drive healthcare forward. We do this via breakthroughs in insights, technology, analytics and human intelligence that bring the advances in data science together with the possibilities of human science. Reimagine the healthcare industry where evidence is generated through science, scale, and technology is used to enable better decisions, every time.
This position is with IQVIA s Research & Development Solutions (R&DS) Marketing team. For more information about R&DS, please visit us at
The Marketing Manager will develop and implement high quality, measurable marketing plans specifically supporting IQVIA s research and development solutions (CRO services). The successful candidate will have outstanding writing skills, strong visual and verbal communication skills, substantial life science marketing experience, and a passion for creativity and innovation.
- Develop, implement and measure marketing plans for specific functions within the R&D organization targeting priority segments and geographies.
- Develop value propositions and messaging to support select areas of the R&D business; infuse messages throughout marketing plans.
- Provide marketing support including the development of collateral, web copy, sales aids, presentations, webinars, speaking engagements, etc.
- Serve as a partner to senior operations leaders; collaborate with leaders to implement plans and messaging. Become the subject matter expert for specific business areas.
- Lead the research, planning and promotion for select events; work with IQVIA s events team to execute select R&D conference exhibits and sponsorships.
- Planning, promotion and implementation of webinars.
- Support and drive collaboration between regions, business leaders, functional teams and marketing to ensure seamless implementation of customer-specific marketing strategies.
- Utilize customer insights and personas to guide marketing programming.
- Manage project budgets.
- Work with vendors/agencies as needed to deliver high quality deliverables at appropriate budgets.
- Collaborate with marketers across IQVIA for fully integrated customer campaigns.
- Monitor and analyze internal and external data to develop business insights, implications and recommendations for action.
- Bachelor s Degree in a marketing or business.
- 7+ years experience marketing life sciences, CRO, biotech or pharma. CRO experience strongly preferred.
- Superior writing capabilities.
- Strategic event planning and execution capability.
- Effectively manage priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to gather input from business and technical subject matter experts.
- Is innovative, identifying and presenting opportunities for process improvements and fresh ideas.
- Budgeting experience and demonstrated organizational skills.
- Occasional travel, domestic and international
- RTP based
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA