Compensation: $96,815.00 - $63,940.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Established in 1981, Rainbow International offers home restoration, commercial restoration and carpet cleaning services through over 400 locations worldwide. We are on a mission to improve the lives of not only our customers, but also our employee family members. Rainbow International hires people who set high standards for themselves and want to \"Live RICH\" with a team that values Respect, Integrity, with Customer focus, while Having fun in the process. We want you on our team!
This position is a for a restoration technician located in Waynesboro, PA. This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers and are able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
- Become proficient in carpet cleaning, water restoration, mold remediation, and fire damage clean-up
- Establish and maintain a schedule to ensure all services are delivered in a timely manner
- Respond to water jobs and initiate water mitigation according to IICRC standards and Rainbow International's process
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and review necessary paperwork
- Maintain all company restoration and cleaning equipment, keeping them clean and properly maintained to be available at all times
- Perform marketing tasks to sell additional services or develop additional business as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Restoration and construction experience helpful, but not required
- Valid Driver's License
- Able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Associated topics: commercial, general manager, housing assistant, housing property, lead, manager iv, manager facilities, supervise, supervisor, supervisory
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...