- $77,520.00 -128,560.00/year*
59 Tremont St
+ location:Boston, MA
+ salary:$20 - $25 per hour
+ date posted:Wednesday, July 31, 2019
+ experience:2 Years
+ job type:Contract
+ industry:Finance and Insurance
This is an excellent position for someone who wants to get a start in the financial services industry, or build his/her knowledge of investment and banking products - and relevant financial topics like budgeting and saving, investing, retirement planning and college savings. Working closely with a digital content team in the downtown Boston offices, this person will be focused on coordinating the legal and compliance submissions and review process for online content and pages. This role may also provide instructions to an online publishing team in order to address legal or compliance comments to online pages. A significant portion of the position requires closely tracking content reviews and finding ways to work efficiently to move the content through the review process and to coordinate necessary changes to the content.
A candidate with experience managing a content review and update process, including resolving questions and comments from reviewers in a semi-independent manner, is highly preferred.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Online Content Maintenance
- Coordinate the content review process, including taking screenshots of online pages, submitting the pages for review, and incorporating necessary changes to text, data, charts, and disclosures.
- Work directly with reviewers and content owners to resolve or to clarify questions and comments
- Partner with the online publishing team to coordinate changes to existing content, addition of new content and removal of content
- Submit online content and screenshots through the Legal/Compliance/Registered Principal review process for scheduled annual reviews, or as items become out of date, new regulations apply, or new content is created, etc.
- Assist in managing and updating SharePoint site tracking content inventory
- Experience coordinating content review processes and incorporating appropriate edits
- Experience using web-based systems for workflow and requests
- Adaptable, ability to use independent judgment and work semi-independently
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage and prioritize against tight deadlines
- Experience with light project management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- A four year degree is required
- Experience in financial services, ecommerce product management or Marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge of competitive analysis and online metrics/measurement
Please note that this role does not involve web design, web development, HTML, or managing content in a Content Management System. The position is part of the line of business, and is not part of a Marketing or Communications group.
skills: Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...