Director Of Business Development-CRO Partnerships
RBW Consulting in Burnham, PA
- Industry: Executive Management - Sales/Business Development
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $151,385.00 - 151,385.00 / Year*
I am partnered with one of the leading technology organisations globally and they are looking for a Business Developer for their CRO market This dynamic outside Sales professional, will have strong knowledge of and experience in the industry, to liaise with CRO clients and potential clients in order to reach corporate objectives.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Generate new business leads and manage the sales process.
- Generate sales meetings and build business relationships within assigned accounts.
- Actively lead the business development process for assigned accounts.
- Collect and prepare relevant information for the Contracts and Proposals Department and other internal departments.
- Interact with and leverage other Internal Resources as appropriate to assist in the account management and new business development efforts.
- Manage and record within Salesforce.com all relevant activities and documents from within the sales assignment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of working in a sale, business development or similar position within the CRO, pharmaceutical, health, life science or other related regulated industry.
- Experience of selling capital equipment and services, pharmaceutical and biotech products, technology and related services or similar.
- Experience with long sales cycles requiring a strong close and signed contract process, including multi-party sales scenarios.
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical industries and practices.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Effective on the telephone and a specialist in cold calling.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels especially medical professionals including MDs and PhDs.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to cultivate, understand and anticipate the needs of the customer and to provide effective solutions and recommendations.
Associated topics: area sales, business, business intelligence, client, customer, franchise operator, sales, strategic, territory sales, transaction
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Burnham, PA!