Business Development Manager
Red Hat in San Bernardino, CA
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $164,410.00 - 164,410.00 / Year*
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
It's time to transform health with new ways of working to improve approaches to care, productivity, and well-being. The Red Hat Sales team is looking for a Business Development Manager (BDM) to join us in California. In this role, you will focus on guiding the adoption of Red Hat s platforms by customers in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry. You will work with the Sales team to enable customers to define, develop, and deploy their technology modernization strategies. You'll build strategic relationships with executives and key business leaders. As a BDM, you will endorse our platform solutions including technologies like Red Hat OpenShift built on Kubernetes, Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform, and our modern application services while leading customers down a path of cultural and technology transformation. Your success will be measured in our continuous growth in this sector as well as accelerated adoption of all Red Hat's platforms, especially the emerging ones.
- Partner with account teams in helping them position existing Red Hat s platforms to the healthcare and pharmaceutical companies
- Initiate proof of concept work for specific projects or generic repeatable solutions for the healthcare sector
- Become the trusted advisor to the client while establishing and maintaining relationships with key strategic alliances like Certified Cloud and Service Providers (CCSPs) system integrators (SIs) and independent software vendors (ISVs) in your territory
- Create and promote solutions point of view resulting in quantifiable new opportunities and potential revenue generating around healthcare solutions; assist in developing client strategies, architectures, blue prints, roadmaps, and transformation plans to achieve future success
- Successfully operate within a highly matrixed and complex technical and business environment with the capability to identify, qualify, and direct or orchestrate cross opportunities
- Capable of managing a complex portfolio which contains multiple engagements and innovative initiatives like minimum viable products (MVPs)
- As a voice of the customer and industry, translate requirements to develop complex solutions that meet and exceed client expectations
- College or university graduate degree; post graduate degree is a plus
- 10+ years of related industry experience
- 15+ years of experience working in enterprise IT, management or technology consulting, software development, or enterprise and solution architecture
- Experience leading digital transformations like is a big plus
- Demonstrated and sustained results achievement
- Deep client relationships and industry experience as a senior business leader, IT leader, consultant or strategic advisor, focused on healthcare
- In depth understanding of the healthcare industry; understanding of how emerging technologies are applied and can accelerate Red Hat s healthcare point of view in the industry
- Background in consultative customer engagement with a consulting or technology company or organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to executives at large companies
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!