GTM Partner Program Business Development Manager (Burbank)
Red Hat in Burbank, CA
- Industry: Information Technology - Software Engineer, Developer, And Programmer
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $145,440.00 - 187,710.00 / Year*
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Channel Sales team is looking for a Go-to-Market Partner Program Business Development Manager with previous experience selling high-tech software products and services to join us in California. In this role, you will manage the fulfillment of the Red Hat go to market strategy and alignment between Red Hat s field sales resources with the partner community. As a Go-to-Market Partner Program Business Development Manager you need to be a well-rounded individual with excellent communication, organizational, sales, marketing and interpersonal skills. A deep understanding of the channel and alliances business and of Red Hat partners is key to success along with helping to develop and execute channel partner programs. The role requires a proven track record in messaging and positioning, business development, and broad execution capabilities. You will help develop and drive programs to motivate our partners to proactively align with our Red Hat sellers in the region. The role involves working closely with the Red Hat field and channel teams and the channel or alliance partners to define, drive and align Red Hat strategy and partner go to market goals.
- Work closely with existing and potential reseller and alliance partners and Red Hat sellers to develop and fulfill strategic account plans to grow the adoption of Red Hat's solutions
- Manage in a matrixed environment Red Hat's internal associates, primarily solutions architects, consultants, and inside sales representatives, to support sales and account expansion efforts with key partners in the field
- Deliver strategic and tactical plans for driving incremental business development while guiding the extended sales team in using these plans to maximize revenue and growth
- Develop sustainable revenue across technology lines
- Accurately forecast and close sales that align with company goals
- 8+ years of sales management experience with a demonstrated record of success, preferably in the software or IT industry
- Bachelor's degree preferably in business, marketing, or other technical discipline
- Knowledge and experience selling UNIX and Linux operating systems and a passion for open source technology
- Solid understanding of complete sales cycle management from prospect to close
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team while demonstrating flexibility and initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid understanding of the cloud management, server, virtualization and general cloud markets
- Understanding of two-tier value-added channel sales fundamentals and requirements
- Experience developing and delivering partner programs and strategic alignment
- Partner competency experience is a plus
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Associated topics: .net, backend, back end, c++, matlab, perl, php, programming, python, software development engineer
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Burbank, CA!