Associate Director, Publications Management (immuno-Oncology)
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
Loading some great jobs for you...
This position will require strong scientific background and extensive publication management experience. He or she will work with company scientists and other internal stakeholders, study investigators and authors, external pharmaceutical company partners, and medical communication agencies in leading cross-functional publication teams for one or more therapeutic areas for the development of scientific publication plans (covering research manuscripts and conference presentations) and their execution. Demonstrated ability to work with stakeholders in a pharma company setting and manage publication vendors is required. Previous experience writing manuscripts needed.Job Duties
Lead cross-functional publication teams (together with other pharma partners) to develop, manage and execute the publication plan of one or more therapeutic areas. This will involve the timely and efficient planning, development, and submission of clinical manuscripts, abstracts, and scientific meeting presentations, all in partnership with company teams and publication vendor, and with external collaborators, scientists, and medical experts.
Guide and oversee publication vendors, contract writers and editors, draft budgets, and travel to scientific conferences as needed. Requirements
Minimum Years of Experience: At least 6 years in medical communications or publications management, of which 2-3 years must have been spent in independently leading cross-functional publication teams to develop and execute therapeutic area-specific publication plans. Some or all of this experience must be from a pharmaceutical company; additional experience in a medical communication agency is a plus.
Education: MS in a Life Sciences is required; PharmD or PhD preferred
- Must quickly develop a firm scientific understanding of the therapeutic area(s) covered; additionally, should possess an understanding of clinical study design, statistics, and pharmaceutical research and development. In this regard, must be familiar with statistical analysis plans and clinical study reports.
- Will lead cross-functional publications teams, create and update publication plans, and provide summary reports to stakeholders periodically. Should be able to guide and oversee publication vendors, contract writers and editors, and be familiar with drafting publication budgets. Prior use of publication software (e.g., Datavision) would be helpful.
- Prior experience writing manuscripts, abstracts, posters on behalf of authors is required.
- Excellent knowledge of and compliance with Good publication practices, ICMJE guidelines, CONSORT, Sunshine Act, etc. are needed.
- Strong project management skills, with demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects efficiently and in a timely manner, are important. Excellent written and oral communication skills are required. Additionally, exemplary professional interaction with internal stakeholders and external authors is expected.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...