Senior Manager, HR Communications
Compensation: $168,300.00 - $168,300.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Loading some great jobs for you...
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. The company has had exponential growth in the last seven years, and has a thriving growth trajectory with 20+ product candicates in the pipeline, all developed in house.
HR is a critical function supporting Regeneron's growth given its evolving employee base and the dynamic talent market. Communication is identified as a key enabler of the HR function. In addition to the growing needs of communicating talent and total rewards programs to employees, the company is implementing a number of new initiatives over the next two years, including the establishment of an HR Global Service Center and the deployment of Workday as a foundational human capital management system, which heightens the needs for change communication.
By recruiting this Senior Manager-level position, we are building the capacity and capabilities of the HR Communication function.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the development of HR communication strategies that support HR Strategic Objectives
- Developing clear and compelling messaging platforms that resonate with key audiences and maintain all communication collateral materials
- Developing and maintaining an integrated plan and calendar emcompassing HR-to-HR and HR-to-employee communications
- Collaborating with the Workday project team and external change management resources to drive change communications for Workday vis-a-vis HR and the business
- Collaborating with CoE's (Centers of Excellence) and project teams in HR to ensure HR programs / initiatives are well understood and supported by employees, managers and leaders. Responsibilities include communication planning, messaging, and development of materials.
- Leveraging innovative digital and social media strategies to achieve optimal communication outcome
- Establishing success metrics by which to measure and demonstrate success in overall communication programs
- Planing and managing budget for HR communication activities
- Managing external partners and vendors to ensure excellence in execution
- Bachelor's degree in communications or related discipline is required.
- 7-10 years of communications or adjacent experience. Experience in the HR field is a plus.
- Ability to quickly and continually learn cultural and operational nuances of different business units
- Ability to develop creative and unconventional communication solutions that incorporates the organization mission, values, and culture
- Ability to build and maintain a strong network and utilize their knowledge and experiences to influence solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills; experience in organizing, planning, and executing projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors; ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment
- Knowledge of the company's business practices and direction, as well as familiarity with the company's products and resources
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron's unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...