The Customer Research and Persona Data Manager of Print and Related Services will use data visualization, reports and data-driven presentations to present digestible conclusions and recommendations to top decision makers, so that marketing strategies can be designed around them. Frame and investigate theories and assumptions with high-impact potential and utilize descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics techniques. Monitor existing customers, develop/propose data, and develop a deep understanding of the buyers through daily data analysis activities. He/she will provide recommendations on target audience and customer with justifications and steps to implement recommendations.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Continuously learn and apply emerging technologies and techniques
* Build tools and support structures needed to analyze data, perform elements of data cleaning, feature selection and feature engineering and organize experiments in conjunction with best practices
* Ability to analyze large volumes of data and make sound conclusions from data sets and provide buyer personas narrative on conclusions
* Expertise in data modeling and concepts; excellent analytical, planning, prototyping, automation of analysis and visualizations
* Strong understanding of relational databases
* Ability to adeptly communicate and interact with technical and non-technical audiences; ability to present to various groups including Executives
* Autonomously identify business risks and customer opportunities and create strategic or tactical recommendations using data-driven analysis
* Provide quantitative and qualitative analytical support for asset performance, campaign risk exposure, and growth segment initiatives
* Provide valuable insights using data-driven analytics to help identify buyer personas and customers targets
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
* Master's Degree in \"STEM\" field (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) plus 1 year of experience in data analytics, or PhD in \"STEM\" field (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
* At least 3 years' experience with SQL
* At least 1 year of experience with relational databases
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Data analysis
* Ability to develop creative, innovative and audience-centric buyer persona analysis
* Collaborative work style with a bias for action
* Self-starter with strong business acumen.
* Ability to listen and interpret needs.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...